Savage bringing it strong this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage bringing it strong this year

Looks like Savage is not fucking around this year. A couple 308 ARs, 2x 223 Wylde ARs, several new factory blueprinted bolt guns, some new hunting rifles with optics from the factory that look halfway decent (reminiscent of the Remington 788 but maybe less shitty?) and about a dozen new rimfire bolt guns with rotary mags (and here I sit with my single stack 5 shot 1 year old FV-SR). Might be missing something.

Oh, but according to an acquaintance (referring to the ARs), "4140 is fucking worthless garbage".

Yeah, he's a moron and the whole AR line is full of win!
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

4140 steel is what FoMoCo uses to make their spindles. If you have ever tried to cut or machine it you know just how tough it is.

I am wanting to buy one of the blue printed bolt guns in .338 Lapua if they offer one chambered in that cartridge. Really I would just be happy if they sold the action by itself. In my mind the Savages have always shot better then they should have given the price of the rifle.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
      X