Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pmag official Marines magazine

Gen 3, to be precise.

Just lol @ "groundbreaking, unstoppable new rifle magazine". Been on the market for how long?
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

And used in-theater "unofficially" for years.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Yup, I found out about this a few weeks ago. Magpul is planning on doubling the size of their manufacturing plant to keep up with demand. Magpul is USGI.
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Magpul was shipping them by the pallet full to US Army back in 2007. Then they got banned by big Army. Glad the Marines are approving them.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

So does his mean prices are about to increase or they'll just be in higher demand that prices will increase?

Comment

I'm sure the civilian versions will still be $9-14 but the military will probably be paying about $190 each.
            Originally posted by Marisa
            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

After leaving a few of these loaded on a warm texas day long ago, I prefer old school steel with teflon followers.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                After leaving a few of these loaded on a warm texas day long ago, I prefer old school steel with teflon followers.
                Details? The military deployed to hot ass Iraq and Afghanistan seems to not have issues, at least not that I have heard.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                  I'm sure the civilian versions will still be $9-14 but the military will probably be paying about $190 each.
                  $190 each. That's with military discount.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    Shouldn't it be the other way around?
                    WH

Comment

Working...
                    X