No announcement yet.

1911's in stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B&S Guns in Garland is a good shop. They are right off 30.

Comment

Ya I just thought about that and was going to chime in as well, they had a pretty good selection. Same with Rays.

I know a lot of people hated them but I like Bachman Pawn and Gun. Can't remember but whatever happened to them?

Comment

Originally posted by bybotie View Post
        B&S Guns in Garland is a good shop. They are right off 30.
        I've bought a nice 870 Wingmaster and my daughter's Savage .22 from them, good shop, but not much in the way of 1911's.

I love their wall of long guns, pretty decent deals most times.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          I've bought a nice 870 Wingmaster and my daughter's Savage .22 from them, good shop, but not much in the way of 1911's.

I love their wall of long guns, pretty decent deals most times.
          How long ago were you there? They had a nice cabinet filled with Kimber's, Colt's, and some others. Wasn't huge but wasn't small either. Honestly, Ray's has a pretty huge selection of handguns but I can't answer as to what brands of 1911's they carry. I just remember B&S having the Colt's and Kimber's because I checked out a few of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            How long ago were you there? They had a nice cabinet filled with Kimber's, Colt's, and some others. Wasn't huge but wasn't small either. Honestly, Ray's has a pretty huge selection of handguns but I can't answer as to what brands of 1911's they carry. I just remember B&S having the Colt's and Kimber's because I checked out a few of them.
            I was there last weekend. They did indeed have colts and kimbers galore. Only one Springfield and it was stainless.

The only Sigs they had were the 22* series and a couple of the 938's and 238's.

I'm headed to white settlement Saturday, I'll stop in and check a few out on the way.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

While you are out this way, check out Defender Outdoors and Fort Worth Gun at I-30 and Eastchase.
              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                Fort Worth Gun at I-30 and Eastchase.
                They closed those doors a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
                  They closed those doors a while back.
                  Oh....well nevermind! LOL

Comment

Got a question for you guys. I found a fullsize Springfield with a novak rear sight on consignment for $700. Comes with the original box, two extra mags and a holster. Gun looks to be in good condition, everything runs smooth.

Deal or no deal?
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Depends on the Springfield. They make, and have made in the past, several different models.

Comment

Working...
                      X