Hog hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hog hunters

Fyi it is now legal for hogs to be poisoned in Texas via this method, so be careful if you eat them. Not sure how wide spread the use is going to be.

I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Yeah, this is B.S.
    WRX

Comment

Why cant we just go out and shoot these Oinkers?
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Why cant we just go out and shoot these Oinkers?
        You can. The problem is a female breeds twice a year, and they can produce up to 12 offspring each litter. The female offspring's can mate at 6 months old.

Comment

So basically, blast all that you ever see. Leave em there for the buzzards.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            So basically, blast all that you ever see. Leave em there for the buzzards.
            If you kill a hog and leave it, just come back the next day and kill the hogs that are eating it's corpse.

Comment

I was a little more concerned until I read the story.

I still don't like it, but hunting is clearly not going to keep up. Just don't eat any hogs that are blue inside..

Comment

A better law would be to christen a hog version of whacking day. A state holiday where everyone is off with the understanding that they'll use the day to grab their AR and shoot up some hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  A better law would be to christen a hog version of whacking day. A state holiday where everyone is off with the understanding that they'll use the day to grab their AR and shoot up some hogs.

Good excuse to Dick Cheney someone, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    If you kill a hog and leave it, just come back the next day and kill the hogs that are eating it's corpse.
                    Why the hell is that so funny
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Why the hell is that so funny
                      They are quite filthy. I personally don't eat the hogs I kill. I know a few people who will cut out the back strap but that's about it.

Comment

Good excuse to Dick Cheney someone, too.
                        So you're saying my idea is good for thinning out two types of hog populations....

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          So you're saying my idea is good for thinning out two types of hog populations....
                          It's a good idea for sure. I'm colorblind and could definitely confuse an orange clad person with a brown hog.

Comment

They are quite filthy. I personally don't eat the hogs I kill. I know a few people who will cut out the back strap but that's about it.
                            I eat them, eating some right now, actually. Trick is to get the young ones, or the males who are on their own without any sows. Bigger and older ones tend to be nasty, and if they are cut up and have sores from fighting they probably aren't good to eat. The one I just killed smelled pretty similar to a deer when cut open, a bit smellier but not much. They say you can tell easily when they are gutted if they aren't safe to eat. It is good meat, though. I prefer wild hog to domestic. My wife likes wild hog OK, but prefers domestic. Definitely tastes a little different.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I kinda agree with the sentiment of other critters eating the poison or eating the poisoned pigs.

How about the state give subsidies for helicopter hunting? Or more tail bounties? You know, something to encourage for harvesting of the hogs?
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                              X