No announcement yet.

Geert Wilders calls Muhammad a pedophile in last Netherlands election debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geert Wilders calls Muhammad a pedophile in last Netherlands election debate

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    Holy shit! Geert is going fucking off the chain in this last debate of the Netherlands elections.

Calling Mohamed a pedophile, on national television, in an electoral debate, in a country that's got a fuck load of moslems wanting slit infidel throats.

Geert Wilders is ballsy as fuck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k8NCCki5rQ#t=7m52s starts around 7:52
    waiting for English subtitles but it's pretty clear what he's saying lmao

''In the islam you have mohammed. Mohammed was a war-lord, as it is called, a warlord(but he uses different word now but same meaning). (he) was a pedophile. (he) Was somebody who beheaded jews in forests. (he) Was somebody who, in his mekka and medina time, very aggresive was. Is until this day, in contradiction to jesus, an inspiration to people along with allah. You know that last year with all those attacks in Germany and entire Europe, They all shouted ''allahu akbar'' before they slit the throat of priests in Paris. That is the islam. I dont have to tell you that mohammed isnt jesus right? And if we dont defend ourself from that, if we dont have the courage to see the islam for what it is, and it isnt only jihad, its islam itself who is making sure that if we are looking (politically) correct away, that we will soon as the netherlands and the free West will cease to exist. And we can never tolerate that.
    thanks /u/infra_roodborstje!

Grab your shorts!

Last edited by sc281; 03-14-2017, 09:39 PM.

[–]19-ONECA 126 points 4 hours ago*
    Paraphrasing and editing as I go through the video. Also, fuck you shills down voting this:
    Question from the PVV "Islam is the biggest threat to the Netherlands"
    Wilders: This is what really matters, not only for the Netherlands but for the whole world. I did not choose this question to separate myself from my opponent, this is the main issue for everyone. You can solve economic problems but the problem of Islam is far greater and harder to solve. If we do not speak about this problem the future of the Netherlands is in danger and if you say this on tv you can get yourself into major problems.
    Islam and freedom do not go together. Our very existence as a nation is at risk and that is why I am asking the question.
    Response from the Christen Union (I am assuming a Christian political party)
    You have the freedom to say things things in national TV and I want to defend those rights and answer your question.
    There are legitimate worries about Islam. The fight against Jihad is a fight for life and death and we have no other option that to win that fight. But we have to fight that fight with pride in our freedoms and you can not do that by denouncing our values (I may be wrong here, not sure what "rechtsstaat" means") and you can't defend freedom by reducing freedoms, and that is what I am afraid of.
    Wilders:
    I think it is even worse than that. If you give Islam the freedom and continue to be politically correct we will kill our political values (rechtsstaat again). If we do not deal with Islam then our political values (rechtsstaat) will disappear, here is why. Islam, freedom and democracy do not go together. In every country where Islam dominates you see a lack of freedom and large displays of violence and oppression no matter if you are a Christian, Jew, former Muslim or a critical journalist.
    I think if we go on the defensive and say we have to take on Islam we will not diminish our political values but we will make them stronger. But we need to be brave and be willing to take that step.
    Islam follows different rules than we do, it doesn't play along with us. If we follow our rules and Islam does not that means at the end of the day we will lose everything we stand for.
    Segers:
    I don't want that. Let's look at Turkey, we both are horrified at what Erogan is doing. He is attacking judges and the government and trying to reduce their powers. In this fight we can not lower ourselves to reduce our freedoms to fight the lowering of our freedoms. I encourage you not to do the same (implying as Erogan is doing)
    Wilders:
    We will have to and this is why. Everyone is denying the problem. If you look at the Muslims in the Netherlands, about 1 million, 70% of them say religious rules, like that horrible book the Koran, the preaches murder and anti semitism, are more important than the rules that you and I stand for. 10% say that it is justified to commit violent acts in the Netherlands to defend those rules. 100.000 muslims means twice as large as the Dutch military. If we do not do anything about this then we will become like Egypt, we will become like Iran and we need to prevent that.
    Segers:
    We have to defeat Jihadists. But how do you think to win that war by banning the Koran? How are you going to win that war but sealing off the Netherlands with barbed wire? (BUILD THE WALL) You can't win it that way, we need an army that can deal with Jihadists. You want to reduce military spending. We need an army with teeth. That is the battle we need to fight, not by reducing freedoms.
    Wilders:
    I want to spend more on military, but you won't get it done with just that.
    This is the only problem I have with your party. I don't understand why you do not fight Islam harder. Because just like in the Middle East Christians and Jews will be the first victims. You always want to lean left, you want to bring in more refugees that will have Jihadists amongst them. You constantly want to increase Islam and I don't understand that. I would want to work together with you to protect Christians in the Netherlands but you refuse to.
    Segers:
    I do defend Christians, but I also defend my Christian faith, as Jesus said to promote love for others. That Christian love resulted in Jews being sheltered from Poland here. And when there was persecution in France that they could find safety here. When the Bosnians were being attacked in Sarajevo they could find refuge here, that is the Christian culture that I am proud of.
    Wilders: (HERE WE GO!! ����)
    You know just as wel as I do that Jesus you speak of does not exist in the Koran. In the Koran you have Mohammed. He was a warlord, he was a pedofile, he cut the heads off of Jews, he spead violence everywhere. He is the opposite of Jesus and is an inspiration for people. You saw for yourself when there were attacks in Germany and the people were yelling Aulu Akbar, the priest in France that got his throat slit, that is the Islam. Mohammed is no Jesus and if we do not defend ourselves from that, if we are afraid to call Islam for what it is, and that is not only the Jihad, then the Netherlands and the free West will no longer exist. We can never accept that.
    Segers:
    You don't have to convince me of the differences between Christianity and Islam. But if you believe in freedom and it is dear to you then you will extend those freedoms to others even if they are of a different religion. That freedom is stronger than any threat and I will defend that freedom.
    That's it! Spicy stuff and Wilders and not afraid to speak his mind. Let's hope he wins bigly tomorrow!
    permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreply

Comment

Any rational analysis of this ideology/religion will lead to only one unavoidable conclusion. I agree with Patton. You won't win this one by dying for your cause..... if you want to die in an aloha snackbar scenario, that's your choice. I will choose freedom the founding fathers fought for if I'm ever in that situation. Gert and LePen will get a chance to save Europe, or yet again they will be begging the USA to come do it.

Comment

Also note that the UK plans on invoking Article 50 this month. It'll be like January 20th for them. Their liberals watched the news, they knew it was going to happen but until it starts they don't have to accept reality.

Comment

Like many people have said, the Islamic nutjobs don't play by the same rules as the rest of the world. Whether it is by society's rules or by religious rules. If we continue to play by our standard rules, we may keep our integrity, but we will lose our lives or eventually lose the ability to practice our values and rules. So, we cannot play as we have always done, or we will lose.

It's them or us. In the past, they lived in their corner of the world and we lived in ours. It's a small world now and we cannot stay in our corner anymore.

We cannot coexist. It's either them or us. They've already declared that they will run us out of existence and they've already shown it in their actions that that is exactly what they intend to do. Just look at what is happening in Europe now and what has already happened in the ME. It WILL happen in the US too once they start to build their population. They will become more and more aggressive as their numbers increase.

Here is an article I read a few years ago. I haven't fact checked it, but it is food for thought.

What Islam Isn’t

By Dr. Peter Hammond
          FrontPageMagazine. com | Monday, April 21, 2008

The following is adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called ‘religious rights.’

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States — Muslim 1.0%
          Australia — Muslim 1.5%
          Canada — Muslim 1.9%
          China — Muslim 1%-2%
          Italy — Muslim 1.5%
          Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark — Muslim 2%
          Germany — Muslim 3.7%
          United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
          Spain — Muslim 4%
          Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. (United States ).

France — Muslim 8%
          Philippines — Muslim 5%
          Sweden — Muslim 5%
          Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
          The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
          Trinidad &Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings) . Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana — Muslim 10%
          India — Muslim 13.4%
          Israel — Muslim 16%
          Kenya — Muslim 10%
          Russia — Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
          Chad — Muslim 53.1%
          Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania — Muslim 70%
          Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
          Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
          Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
          Egypt — Muslim 90%
          Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
          Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
          Iran — Muslim 98%
          Iraq — Muslim 97%
          Jordan — Muslim 92%
          Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
          Pakistan — Muslim 97%
          Palestine — Muslim 99%
          Syria — Muslim 90%
          Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
          Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
          United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
          Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
          Somalia — Muslim 100%
          Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

‘Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel. – Leon Uris, ‘The Haj’

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

Final thought.

In the Bible, God prophesied that Ishmael and his descendants would be wild and fight with everyone. This prediction has held true throughout history. Will the world ever have peace with Ishmael? Will Ishmael even find peace himself? Deep down, don’t we all want the same things (love, peace, acceptance)? I wonder how much longer we will have to wait before real peace comes to humanity.

Gen 16:11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou [art] with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.

Gen 16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand [will be] against every man, and every man’s hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
          Last edited by line-em-up; 03-15-2017, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Geert is virtually guaranteed to have a fatwa issued against him now.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              Final thought.

In the Bible, God prophesied that Ishmael and his descendants would be wild and fight with everyone. This prediction has held true throughout history. Will the world ever have peace with Ishmael? Will Ishmael even find peace himself? Deep down, don’t we all want the same things (love, peace, acceptance)? I wonder how much longer we will have to wait before real peace comes to humanity.

Gen 16:11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou [art] with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.

Gen 16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand [will be] against every man, and every man’s hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
              In a nutshell, I've always been of the opinion that Ishmael was butthurt from being cast as "second best" in spite of having been Abraham's firstborn, and from his mother being looked down upon for being a servant.

The butthurtedness continues to this day.

Comment

Bill Warner, PhD: Jihad vs Crusades

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                  Like many people have said, the Islamic nutjobs don't play by the same rules as the rest of the world. Whether it is by society's rules or by religious rules. If we continue to play by our standard rules, we may keep our integrity, but we will lose our lives or eventually lose the ability to practice our values and rules. So, we cannot play as we have always done, or we will lose.

It's them or us. In the past, they lived in their corner of the world and we lived in ours. It's a small world now and we cannot stay in our corner anymore.

We cannot coexist. It's either them or us. They've already declared that they will run us out of existence and they've already shown it in their actions that that is exactly what they intend to do. Just look at what is happening in Europe now and what has already happened in the ME. It WILL happen in the US too once they start to build their population. They will become more and more aggressive as their numbers increase.
                  This.

Comment

From Breitbart...

"Firebrand anti-Islamisation politician Geert Wilders wore a bulletproof vest during the televised debate with current Prime Minister Mark Rutte, and during a later debate with other Dutch political leaders."

Comment

do you think everyone in that audience is high?

Comment

Working...
                      X