Take this poor guy out to pasture....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take this poor guy out to pasture....

I hated this man at one point but I've come to realize that it just ain't his fault. Dimentia is a mother fucker.

Sen. John McCain on Wednesday directly accused fellow Republican Sen. Rand Paul of working for Russian President Vladimir Putin. While speaking from the Senate floor in support of a bill advancing Montenegro’s bid to join NATO, McCain noted objection from the Kentucky senator, saying, “You are achieving the objectives of Vladimir Putin...

After the Kentucky senator objected to a bill advancing Montenegro’s push for NATO membership, McCain lost his cool and accused his colleague of being a Putin operative.

The new darling of the Democratic Party, Senator John McCain, has accused Senator Rand Paul of "working for Vladimir Putin" after the Kentucky politician blocked consideration of a treaty to allow Montenegro into the United Nations.

The new darling of the Democratic Party, Senator John McCain, has accused Senator Rand Paul of “working for Vladimir Putin” after the Kentucky politician blocked consideration of a treaty to allow Montenegro into the United Nations.

“If there’s objection, you are achieving the objectives of Vladimir Putin,” McCain said when he attempted to call the treaty into consideration. “If they object, they are now carrying out the desires and ambitions of Vladimir Putin, and I do not say that lightly.”

Paul appeared, stating “I object,” then hurrying out of the room without providing any further commentary.

“That is really remarkable that a senator, blocking a treaty that is supported by the overwhelming number, perhaps 98 at least of his colleagues, would come to the floor and object, and walk away,” McCain said. “The only conclusion you can draw when he walks away is he has no argument to be made,” he said.

McCain then resorted to the same tactic that he and his pals in the Democratic Party have been using against anyone who challenges them — declaring that the senator is working for Putin.

Doug Stafford, Paul’s chief strategist, has responded to the allegation by tweeting out “see you in court” — in Russian.

Doug Stafford @dougstafford

@nielslesniewski До встречи в суде

The statement was a clear violation of Rule 19, the same rule that was used to infamously shut down Senator Elizabeth Warren — causing her to be censured.

The rule clearly states that senators may not “directly or indirectly, by any form of words impute to another Senator or to other Senators any conduct or motive unworthy or unbecoming a Senator.”

In a statement provided to We Are Change, Paul asserted that, “currently, the United States has troops in dozens of countries and is actively fighting in Iraq, Syria, Libya, and Yemen (with the occasional drone strike in Pakistan).”

“In addition, the United States is pledged to defend 28 countries in NATO. It is unwise to expand the monetary and military obligations of the United States given the burden of our $20 trillion debt,” Paul’s statement concluded.

Comment

Comment

He has been a democrat for at least 15 years. Why can't the people of Arizona get rid of him?

Comment

Yeah, he's been on a downhill slope since the first time he failed to snag the nomination.

He needs to hurry and retire before he burns whatever respect we have left for him, which at this point is only from his military service.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            Yeah, he's been on a downhill slope since the first time he failed to snag the nomination.

He needs to hurry and retire before he burns whatever respect we have left for him, which at this point is only from his military service.
            That is indeed the only remaining reason I have any respect for him.

Comment

He did not provide much service while he was in the service and his plane with him sitting in it was one of the ones that started the USS Forrestal fire albeit through no fault of his own. You can find a film of him getting the fuck out of his burning plane as all hell broke lose around him.
              Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 03-16-2017, 08:30 PM.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Rino

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  He did not provide much service while he was in the service and his plane with him sitting in it was one of the ones that started the USS Forrestal fire albeit through no fault of his own. You can find a film of him getting the fuck out of his burning plane as all hell broke lose around him.
                  Look, I don't like the guys politics nowdays but he was a fucking POW for over 5 years. Unless you are trying to say he wasn't, and wasn't tortured or permanently maimed by getting shot down.

I'll agree all day that I don't think he should be in office, but fuck off if you are questioning his service to this country.

Comment

Look, I don't like the guys politics nowdays but he was a fucking POW for over 5 years. Unless you are trying to say he wasn't, and wasn't tortured or permanently maimed by getting shot down.

I'll agree all day that I don't think he should be in office, but fuck off if you are questioning his service to this country.
                    Agree.

Comment

He was not given a choice in the matter of his capture and being a POW doesn't make you a hero; it only makes you a POW or former POW. I do understand giving deference to the man because of what he went through but it doesn't give him a lifetime pass to be allowed to fuck up our country. In actual service he had a mediocre record that would have gotten anyone else kicked out of the service but the Navy is very political and he was the equivalent to a prince within the Navy's political power structure. His captors understood this and they even referred to him as a prince.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Again no reason to attack the mans service. He definitely served more than you, just like I did. No shit the Navy is political.

His politics now have nothing to do with his service. Attacking his service was classless. Trying to explain it is less classy.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          Again no reason to attack the mans service. He definitely served more than you, just like I did. No shit the Navy is political.

His politics now have nothing to do with his service. Attacking his service was classless. Trying to explain it is less classy.
                          His level of service while in service was poor or lacking. The only thing that kept him from a general discharge was who his father and grandfather were and the only thing of true distinction in the mans life was being a POW and he has been riding on that for nearly as long as I have been alive.

He is just another politician and has been fucking us since the first day he took office like every other politician around him. He is not the best nor the worst politician but he is still just a politician no matter what he went through in his past. Only a fool would believe otherwise.

Edit: I do not have to attack his service record. His service record does a fine job of that itself and is readily available for review online. You should look at some of the propaganda films he made for our enemies while he was their prisoner. Americans looked at them along with his service record and did not like what they saw and gave him hell over it after his release; he even had to be given a presidential pardon for what many considered treason at the time and there were calls for him to be tried for wars crimes and executed shortly after his release.

Edit II: Go fuck your "Thank you for your service" compulsive reflex. McCain's assistance to our enemies may have contribute to my fathers death.

Edit III: While I am at it I can not pass on the chance to tell Jana Fonda to go fuck herself also.
                          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 03-23-2017, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            He was not given a choice in the matter of his capture and being a POW doesn't make you a hero; it only makes you a POW or former POW.
                            Speaks from experience after being captured by Germans in WWI while serving with the FFL.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Speaks from experience after being captured by Germans in WWI while serving with the FFL.
                              If I did not know better I would swear that you resorted to a personal attack against me rather then consider the issues that I raised.

Comment

Working...
                              X