Take this poor guy out to pasture....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    He was not given a choice in the matter of his capture and being a POW doesn't make you a hero; it only makes you a POW or former POW. I do understand giving deference to the man because of what he went through but it doesn't give him a lifetime pass to be allowed to fuck up our country. In actual service he had a mediocre record that would have gotten anyone else kicked out of the service but the Navy is very political and he was the equivalent to a prince within the Navy's political power structure. His captors understood this and they even referred to him as a prince.
    I didn't say he was a hero. I said he served this country and very nearly paid he ultimate price. And for that alone, I respect him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      I said he served this country and very nearly paid he ultimate price. And for that alone, I respect him.
      I agree and that is why I begrudgingly voted for him for POTUS but I have no illusions about what he really is.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Fuck you and Jane Fonda with McCains crusty nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          I agree and that is why I begrudgingly voted for him for POTUS but I have no illusions about what he really is.
          So why the lengthy rant? It's not like anyone was saying otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            So why the lengthy rant? It's not like anyone was saying otherwise.
            It just came up in our conversation.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Fuck you and Jane Fonda with McCains crusty nuts.
              I would fuck Jana Fonda but not with McCain in the room.

Comment

Bergdahl served in the military too. Does that mean he can't be a douche bag?

If Barry Soetoro had served in the military, would that give him a free pass to change his name to Barrack Obama attempt to destroy this country the way he did?

God bless our troops, but not to the point that they're untouchable.

Comment

Just ask military members about... other military members. They'll tell you that plenty of them are shitbags. Mccain is apparently one. Military service is hardly sainthood. My friend says if he ever sees his old CO in public he'll kill him. He isn't joking.
                  WH

Comment

Fuck that traitor McCain.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                      Bergdahl served in the military too. Does that mean he can't be a douche bag?

If Barry Soetoro had served in the military, would that give him a free pass to change his name to Barrack Obama attempt to destroy this country the way he did?

God bless our troops, but not to the point that they're untouchable.
                      Really? Not comparable to being a pow in nam. Barry non service my POS and bergdahl is a known deserter. Fuck you with svos cock with Jane Fonda leftovers on it.

Comment

Really? Not comparable to being a pow in nam. Barry non service my POS and bergdahl is a known deserter. Fuck you with svos cock with Jane Fonda leftovers on it.

Lmao at your logic. No one here is discrediting the man for being captured, tortured or whatever else. But to give him a free pass for the rest of his life is total bullshit. Enjoy your anger. It affects me not.

Comment

You need to talk to some old people about McCain. Half the country thought that he was a trator and a discrace to the uniform at one point.

Comment

He mad. Looks like TX_92 is living rent free in AnthonyS' head.

Comment

McCain is a RINO and traitor to his party. Much like he did when he was a POA, he will say anything to save his own ass. People want to call him a great soldier. Wasn't he responsible for getting other soldiers killed? A little torture and he squealed like the guy in the movie Deliverance. That's not a real man or soldier.

I wish people would see that he is actually on the Dem's side so they can write him off.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                                McCain is a RINO and traitor to his party. Much like he did when he was a POA, he will say anything to save his own ass. People want to call him a great soldier. Wasn't he responsible for getting other soldiers killed? A little torture and he squealed like the guy in the movie Deliverance. That's not a real man or soldier.

I wish people would see that he is actually on the Dem's side so they can write him off.
                                I called him a RINO and sorry ass pol pages back. I refuse to give the man shit for what he did while being tortured. You bunch o pussies wouldn't last 1 hr in SEAR school much less survive actual torture. Blast McCain for bring obummers RINO assmunch all you like. Blasting the man for enduring torture is totally classless though. It's disgusting actually. Fonda did her shit by choice not under duress of actual torture.

Comment

Working...
                                X