• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's SERE, big guy.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
      It's SERE, big guy.
      Either way, I'm not going and neither are any of you pussies. You guys should brush up on the shit endured by POWs during Vietnam including McCain who refused early release when offered. Sure he cracked, and each of you asshats ragging on him for it would've cracked sooner and harder.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Either way, I'm not going and neither are any of you pussies. You guys should brush up on the shit endured by POWs during Vietnam including McCain who refused early release when offered. Sure he cracked, and each of you asshats ragging on him for it would've cracked sooner and harder.
        Is this Nigga McCain related to you? You sucking his dick or something?

Comment

Dude, I agree with a lot of what you post but holy shit...

I can't/won't speak for what he endured or not in Vietnam but the motherfucker has fo sho turned traitor. McCain is the epitome of the military industrial complex. GWB's war mongering has nothing on McStain.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post

Edit: I do not have to attack his service record. His service record does a fine job of that itself and is readily available for review online. You should look at some of the propaganda films he made for our enemies while he was their prisoner. Americans looked at them along with his service record and did not like what they saw and gave him hell over it after his release; he even had to be given a presidential pardon for what many considered treason at the time and there were calls for him to be tried for wars crimes and executed shortly after his release.

Edit II: Go fuck your "Thank you for your service" compulsive reflex. McCain's assistance to our enemies may have contribute to my fathers death.

Edit III: While I am at it I can not pass on the chance to tell Jana Fonda to go fuck herself also.
            Do you have any evidence that McCain received a presidential pardon? This seems to be a widely circulated myth with little to no actual evidence.

Further, his videos were the result of torture which are not against the intent of the code of conduct taught by the US military. He wasn't charged with treason or misbehavior before the enemy.

Comment

You're delusional. I've not said a thing about him in this thread, nor have I in the past. Simply corrected your spelling.. and apparently touched a nerve.

You're a 3 Michelin star fucktard.
              Last edited by lowthreeohz; 03-24-2017, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                Do you have any evidence that McCain received a presidential pardon? This seems to be a widely circulated myth with little to no actual evidence.

Further, his videos were the result of torture which are not against the intent of the code of conduct taught by the US military. He wasn't charged with treason or misbehavior before the enemy.
                Nixon pardoned him and 32 other men in a clear the decks kind of way. Its intent was to put all of that behind us as a nation but it infuriated the public at the time because it was seen as evidence of some wrong doing.

I do not hold what happened to him or what he did against him. Given enough time even the strongest will fall and I believe that the public's reaction at the time was unjustified. There was a guy that managed a Quick Car in Lewisville nearly 28 years ago that was a POW with McCain and can been seen getting off of the plane that returned McCain along with the other POWs. He did not like McCain one little bit. His first name was Rowdy and I never knew his last name. I wish I could track the dude down to pick his brain.

Edit: You should look up what his commanding officer who was the senior ranking officer of the POWs had to say about McCain. The guys name is Colonel Ted Guy.
                Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 03-24-2017, 06:31 AM.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Either way
                  LOL... didn't you say you were military? This is kind of a big deal when you can't spell an acronym correctly which you claim to be familiar with. It reminds me when I was a kid playing war and there was a dude who wanted to be addressed as "court martial."

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    Nixon pardoned him and 32 other men in a clear the decks kind of way. Its intent was to put all of that behind us as a nation but it infuriated the public at the time because it was seen as evidence of some wrong doing.

I do not hold what happened to him or what he did against him. Given enough time even the strongest will fall and I believe that the public's reaction at the time was unjustified. There was a guy that managed a Quick Car in Lewisville nearly 28 years ago that was a POW with McCain and can been seen getting off of the plane that returned McCain along with the other POWs. He did not like McCain one little bit. His first name was Rowdy and I never knew his last name. I wish I could track the dude down to pick his brain.

Edit: You should look up what his commanding officer who was the senior ranking officer of the POWs had to say about McCain. The guys name is Colonel Ted Guy.
                    I've read about the pardon, but I don't think it's factual. Everyone time it's mentioned it comes without any citation or source. The fact finding websites all seem to dispute it. Further, with no evidence of him ever being charged, why would he need a pardon?

Without actual evidence/sources, the whole thing seems made up.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                      Dude, I agree with a lot of what you post but holy shit...

I can't/won't speak for what he endured or not in Vietnam but the motherfucker has fo sho turned traitor. McCain is the epitome of the military industrial complex. GWB's war mongering has nothing on McStain.
                      I'd agree with that 100%. I don't support these current wars at all. I can't stand McCain politically. But I'm not called my him a traitor for what he did in the service.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        McCain is a RINO and traitor to his party. Much like he did when he was a POA, he will say anything to save his own ass. People want to call him a great soldier. Wasn't he responsible for getting other soldiers killed? A little torture and he squealed like the guy in the movie Deliverance. That's not a real man or soldier.

I wish people would see that he is actually on the Dem's side so they can write him off.
                        Have you been tortured? Or subjected to the "mild discomforts" of SERE C? I'll refrain from commenting on your toughness, but hard mother fuckers will talk after going through all that.

Comment

Without actual evidence/sources, the whole thing seems made up.
                          It is out there. I will try to dig up a copy online but I suspect that I will have to write off for a hard copy.

Have you been tortured? Or subjected to the "mild discomforts" of SERE C? I'll refrain from commenting on your toughness
                          I have been tortured. It is what I do for fun being a masacist and all. Taking a stun gun to my nuts gets me off.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The apparent fetish svo shows for all things Sen. McCain rivals that shown by naynay for Wild Bill.

Comment

if by wild bill you mean Mr. Clinton, then maybe.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                if by wild bill you mean Mr. Clinton, then maybe.
                                I'm sure hes talking about THE Wild Bill.

And LMAO at the TAGS...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X