• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    british born citizen
    Oh yeah, I forgot it doesn't count.

Comment

british born citizen

Location of origin is not the common denominator...

Comment

When half the outrage is over immigrants it does come into play.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Only in your mind.

Comment

Comment

He is in the other half. What the fuck is your stupid point?

Comment

So, I guess, what you are saying is that it's not necessarily the immigrants that we need to worry about, but the disease (Islam) that they carry with them that can also infect the native citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                  So, I guess, what you are saying is that it's not necessarily the immigrants that we need to worry about, but the disease (Islam) that they carry with them that can also infect the native citizens.
                  < internet high five >

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    you can say what you want, i am not here to police that freedom. but while you are worrying about shit in london, we are breeding domestic terrorists right here on our own soil.

New York City officials are calling the death of a black man who they say was repeatedly stabbed with a sword by a white U.S. Army veteran from Baltimore, "an assault" on the city's inclusiveness and diversity.

or is it all right cause it's alt+right?

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

James Harris Jackson took a bus to New York to target black men when he encountered Timothy Caughman, who was collecting bottles from trash cans, and stabbed him in his chest and back with a 26-inch sword, Assistant Chief William Aubrey said. Jackson, 28, had been wandering the streets in a long overcoat, which concealed the sword, Aubrey said.
                      its no different.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

WH

Comment

you can say what you want, i am not here to police that freedom. but while you are worrying about shit in london, we are breeding domestic terrorists right here on our own soil.

New York City officials are calling the death of a black man who they say was repeatedly stabbed with a sword by a white U.S. Army veteran from Baltimore, "an assault" on the city's inclusiveness and diversity.

or is it all right cause it's alt+right?

Spin Mode:activated

Comment

i guess, i'd just rather focus on our local issues. that could've been sc281, you can turn a blind eye until it hits close to home, and i would say this hits closer to home for me.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i guess, i'd just rather focus on our local issues. that could've been sc281, you can turn a blind eye until it hits close to home, and i would say this hits closer to home for me.
                              quoted, for later

Comment

Lots of black men being hunted by white guys with swords these days. Does CNN know?

Comment

Working...
                                X