No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has nothing to do with the Targs and everything to do with the Baratheons. Every Baratheon has black hair.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Has nothing to do with the Targs and everything to do with the Baratheons. Every Baratheon has black hair.
      With that logic wouldn't all the starks be dark headed too though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Has nothing to do with the Targs and everything to do with the Baratheons. Every Baratheon has black hair.
        I hear you on this, but is there also not language in the books (I think I remembered this from book 1) that Lyanna Stark had a different look from Ned, including darker hair and a more horsey looking face and that Arya and Jon looked more like her than Catlyn?

Comment

• i know im waaaaay behind but i just finished season 1...man this ish is crazy

Originally posted by DOHCTR
          You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

• Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
            i know im waaaaay behind but i just finished season 1...man this ish is crazy
            Keep going... then you can wait the next two years with the rest of us.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              I hear you on this, but is there also not language in the books (I think I remembered this from book 1) that Lyanna Stark had a different look from Ned, including darker hair and a more horsey looking face and that Arya and Jon looked more like her than Catlyn?
              I think you are right.

Really what makes me wonder about this not the hair, it is the golden company storyline. Makes no sense for that dude to show up unless they are just setting up a brother sister spat. Possible I suppose but seems simplistic.
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• i saved up all my episodes and binged watched the whole season in two days! fuck is was good!

Comment

Working...
                X