DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > Television, Movies, and Music Forum

Television, Movies, and Music Forum Want to talk about a show or movie you watched last night or a song or band you heard on the radio? Post it here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2017, 05:04 AM   #661
Broncojohnny
Lifer
 
Broncojohnny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 43,006
Default

Has nothing to do with the Targs and everything to do with the Baratheons. Every Baratheon has black hair.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
Broncojohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 07:24 AM   #662
jewozzy
Lifer
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 4,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojohnny View Post
Has nothing to do with the Targs and everything to do with the Baratheons. Every Baratheon has black hair.
With that logic wouldn't all the starks be dark headed too though?
jewozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 07:46 AM   #663
BLAKE
Lifer
 
BLAKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 23,113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojohnny View Post
Has nothing to do with the Targs and everything to do with the Baratheons. Every Baratheon has black hair.
I hear you on this, but is there also not language in the books (I think I remembered this from book 1) that Lyanna Stark had a different look from Ned, including darker hair and a more horsey looking face and that Arya and Jon looked more like her than Catlyn?
BLAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 10:08 AM   #664
bonnie&clyde
Lifer
 
bonnie&clyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Oak Cliff/ Duncanville
Posts: 5,495
Default

i know im waaaaay behind but i just finished season 1...man this ish is crazy
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR
You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!
bonnie&clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 03:38 PM   #665
bird_dog0347
Punk Ass Douche
 
bird_dog0347's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Little Elm
Posts: 2,309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
i know im waaaaay behind but i just finished season 1...man this ish is crazy
Keep going... then you can wait the next two years with the rest of us.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo View Post
Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo
bird_dog0347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 06:44 PM   #666
Broncojohnny
Lifer
 
Broncojohnny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 43,006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAKE View Post
I hear you on this, but is there also not language in the books (I think I remembered this from book 1) that Lyanna Stark had a different look from Ned, including darker hair and a more horsey looking face and that Arya and Jon looked more like her than Catlyn?
I think you are right.

Really what makes me wonder about this not the hair, it is the golden company storyline. Makes no sense for that dude to show up unless they are just setting up a brother sister spat. Possible I suppose but seems simplistic.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
Broncojohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 08:08 PM   #667
scootro
Lifer
 
scootro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: none of your fuckin business
Posts: 13,937
Default

i saved up all my episodes and binged watched the whole season in two days! fuck is was good!
scootro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
game of drones, game of moans, svo has direwolf, svo was faceless man, yale fapped to c jenner

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:40 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.