Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    That must mean it's not true. LOL
    Head up north around Utah and surrounding areas.
    Fuck, head out to west texas. Same shit. I couldnt believe the number of chicks at Tarleton that were openly honest that they were there to meet a man so they could move back home and pop out kids.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Called the doc's office an hour ago. I'm scheduled for 11:30 tomorrow. They prescribe a valium to calm your nerves but I don't think I'm going to mess with it. The forms say it has to be ordered three days ahead so it's probably not even an option.

Comment

I had the vasectomy done yesterday. Pain during the procedure was never greater than a 3/10 and that includes the numbing. It's "no scalpel, no needle".

Since the procedure, I've taken Tylenol every 6 or so hours and I'm not in any real pain. I have a constant sensation of minor throbbing in my nuts but it's not bad enough to complain about.

I highly recommend this place: https://gentleproceduresdallas.com/

The doc was very friendly and professional. He does up to 10 vasectomies per day and has been doing it for 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
          I'm finally getting around to the vasectomy. Number 5 is turning a year old in a few weeks and he'll end up weening within probably 6 months so the chances of getting pregnant go back to normal.

Looking at this place: https://gentleproceduresdallas.com/v...pel-no-needle/

No scalpel and no needle. Sign me up.
          I had the vasectomy done yesterday. Pain during the procedure was never greater than a 3/10 and that includes the numbing. It's "no scalpel, no needle".

Since the procedure, I've taken Tylenol every 6 or so hours and I'm not in any real pain. I have a constant sensation of minor throbbing in my nuts but it's not bad enough to complain about.

I highly recommend this place: https://gentleproceduresdallas.com/

The doc was very friendly and professional. He does up to 10 vasectomies per day and has been doing it for 8 years.
          I had a similar procedure done about 8yrs ago. Expect heightened sensitivity on your boys for a several yrs and they'll always be more sensitive than pre-op. However, enjoy the freedom of firing blanks, it's fargon GRAND!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            I had a similar procedure done about 8yrs ago. Expect heightened sensitivity on your boys for a several yrs and they'll always be more sensitive than pre-op. However, enjoy the freedom of firing blanks, it's fargon GRAND!
            My wife and I are both excited. No birth control FTMFW.

Comment

My wife got her tube cut / tied but I'm still thinking about getting it done.

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                I have been thinking of getting it done here lately, with 2 boys I think im good, the wife wasnt on board at first due to religious reasons but I have convinced her its for the better, probably gonna go thru it sometime during December
                anyone thinking of doing it dont wait too long, i ended up waiting till December and ended up getting the wife preggo before then

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                  anyone thinking of doing it dont wait too long, i ended up waiting till December and ended up getting the wife preggo before then
                  I procrastinated too and ended up with a wonderful new daughter, lol. I went in and had it done when she was about 1 month old. It wasn't too bad.
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                    Believe me, you don't want to get your girlfriend pregnant either.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                      Believe me, you don't want to get your girlfriend pregnant either.
                      lol...

I got mine done about two years ago and the wife had her uterus lining removed. Two boys and done!! But i wound up getting a scrotal hematoma, hurt a bitch.
                      You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Talk about a shitty way to spend your days... Cutting up 10 ballsacks a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                          uhhhhhhh.... why would you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                            Talk about a shitty way to spend your days... Cutting up 10 ballsacks a day.
                            At $585 each, that's $5,850 generated each day he's fully booked. Pay a handful of staffers, rent and other expenses and I'm guessing the doc isn't driving a domestic auto or living in south Garland.

<Insert Mike Rowe Dirty Jobs meme here>

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              ...see girlfriend response...

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                Nothing is 100%. Vasectomies come undone. So do tubes. I worked with a girl who got pregnant after having her tubes tied.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X