Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
    It's called sarcasm you dolt, I've been training for over 20 years.
    Yes, its so easy to tell over text. If you've been training for over 20 years, then you should have no question as to what someone else would need a 125 for. Its not even that heavy, for certain exorcises, once someone has been lifting for awhile.
    WH

Comment

• in all your years of lying/trolling, you've NEVER mentioned working out, and you have a fucking pile of shit home gym and ask novice questions about everything from urinating to wondering

so forgive him if he doesn't think you know anything about lifting nor that you can do anything with 125lb dumbells other than imitate one
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        in all your years of lying/trolling, you've NEVER mentioned working out, and you have a fucking pile of shit home gym and ask novice questions about everything from urinating to wondering

so forgive him if he doesn't think you know anything about lifting nor that you can do anything with 125lb dumbells other than imitate one
        Pfft. Typical butthurt cooter post. I thought you came on here and said that you were done with all the crying and whining?

And, in all my years of lying/trolling, obviously you didn't pay much attention. I've talked about it plenty. Being out of the lifestyle/hobby for awhile, and not talking about it as much, doesn't somehow magically mean someone never did it and knows nothing about it. Try again.

As for the home gym, seeing as how I posted that its not even close to finished, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you can't remember my other posts about lifting. Although I will say that most of them are over in canada. So in other words fuck yo 'sef, and go do more of that drug you were on when you made that weird ass midlife crisis thread. You were a hell of a lot cooler with an altered mental state.
        WH

Comment

• Lol!

Comment

• I did a set of 6 with the 140s a couple days ago for bench, am I cool like gasser?
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
              I did a set of 6 with the 140s a couple days ago for bench, am I cool like gasser?
              So you're saying this makes me cool?? Cool!
              WH

Comment

• Lmfao
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Aaron is one of the few people on this board ive met in person, and i met him at a gym...at least 6 years ago. That dude knows how to lift, bulk and cut. Hes one of the top fitness people on this board...i suggest knowing your place around him. He knows his shit waaaayyy better than you gasser.

Comment

• And also...im a former powerlifter and still strong for my weight. To properly lift 125 is not trivial. To say its not heavy just screams i have shit form. I bet even white lightning would say 125 is a bit more than warm up weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      And also...im a former powerlifter and still strong for my weight. To properly lift 125 is not trivial. To say its not heavy just screams i have shit form. I bet even white lightning would say 125 is a bit more than warm up weight.
                      Please cite specifically, where I said it was trivial, or not heavy. I also said 100 was doable for me, and 125 was achievable. I don't know who aaron is. Ugh. Talking to you people is like trying to herd cats.

Here I'll give yall something you can actually work with, instead of just having to read waaaaay too much into what I said, as usual.

"Hell yeah, I freakin' CURL 150's. 125's are for women!!"

There ya go.
                      Last edited by Gasser64; 06-07-2015, 09:45 AM.
                      WH

Comment

• Big A is aaron. And it wouldnt be so hard to communicate with people if you would spend some time to un stupid yourself. When you discuss stuff here you talk as if you know better than anyone else regardless of the topic, but i havent seen a single topic that you actually do know what youre talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          Big A is aaron. And it wouldnt be so hard to communicate with people if you would spend some time to un stupid yourself. When you discuss stuff here you talk as if you know better than anyone else regardless of the topic, but i havent seen a single topic that you actually do know what youre talking about.
                          Not surprising, since your reading comprehension is in the negative. I'm curious to see what bizarre meaning you'll take from this post. I'm just curious, but did you used to do hallucinogens?
                          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            Not surprising, since your reading comprehension is in the negative. I'm curious to see what bizarre meaning you'll take from this post. I'm just curious, but did you used to do hallucinogens?
                            Just go away already, you don't belong on this board, much less this particular forum. I don't for a second believe that you own a set of 100lb'ers, or the 125's, much less that you can handle them. Go troll elsewhere.

Comment

• 238 the past few mornings... I guess my plateau has a gradual slope to it

4 more miles of offroading this morning

have a good one fellas, even you, Justin
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I take a few days off from the board and this is what happens

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                I bet even white lightning would say 125 is a bit more than warm up weight.
                                I warm up with the 75's and even they feel heavy at first until the blood fills the muscle.

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                                have a good one fellas, even you, Justin
                                Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                Just go away already, you don't belong on this board, much less this particular forum. I don't for a second believe that you own a set of 100lb'ers, or the 125's, much less that you can handle them. Go troll elsewhere.
                                Thank you both for that.
                                I've met many people that half rep the heavier DB's and think they are doing them properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X