No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great episode but during the scene between Sam and Gilly where she makes him promise to not die this is all I could think of.

Originally posted by MR EDD
    i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
    Originally Posted By: Polska
    I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Another good one. Jon stepped up huge, Sam stepped up... well, for Sam.

I'm glad Egritte (sp?) is dead. There was no clean way to wrap that one up, and little man got a chance at revenge with that bow.

By far, my favorite part was the giants + mammoth. That was bad ass. I do feel bad that beard-o died in the tunnel stopping that one giant though.

I can't imagine how in the heck Jon can deal with Mance without getting taken out. The only thing I can think is that Mance probably doesn't know the turncoat situation because all the wildlings he climbed the wall with are dead besides ginger bear fucker, and they don't have iphones.

Also, it was nice to see the Fenns (sp?) get taken out. That one that Jon took out John Henry style was HUGE by comparison. That was pretty cool.

Comment

• This episode was full of win. I particularly like the giant in the tunnel scene. Was kinda hoping they'd show them fighting with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          I can't imagine how in the heck Jon can deal with Mance without getting taken out. The only thing I can think is that Mance probably doesn't know the turncoat situation because all the wildlings he climbed the wall with are dead besides ginger bear fucker, and they don't have iphones.

Also, it was nice to see the Fenns (sp?) get taken out. That one that Jon took out John Henry style was HUGE by comparison. That was pretty cool.
          Styr, the Magnar of Thenn was his name. Brutal son of a bitch. Him and Giantsbane are pretty bad ass in the books and they did them both justice on film.

You guys are going to love what happens to the wildling army in the season finale. If they filmed it right, it will be one of the best sequences in the show. They have done a great job so far this season (I was worried about how the giants would look) so I have very high hopes. I honestly can't believe how much money they must have spent on CGI, that last episode probably cost more than the whole series has so far. I can't wait for this Sunday!
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Styr, the Magnar of Thenn was his name. Brutal son of a bitch. Him and Giantsbane are pretty bad ass in the books and they did them both justice on film.

You guys are going to love what happens to the wildling army in the season finale. If they filmed it right, it will be one of the best sequences in the show. They have done a great job so far this season (I was worried about how the giants would look) so I have very high hopes. I honestly can't believe how much money they must have spent on CGI, that last episode probably cost more than the whole series has so far. I can't wait for this Sunday!
            White walkers come in and kill all of them?

Comment

• Red head learn the hard way, you can't have your john snow and eat it too.

Not killing the bear fucker is probably a bad idea.
              Giants are sensitive creatures
              The leader of the watch was a dumbass
              Swinging hooks are bad when climbing walls
              Hammers are bad ummmkay

I've decided I will not take a side on any of the main plot points. It's just matter of time until all the main character die. The whole damn world should be destroyed. No one deserves to live and be king.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Red head learn the hard way, you can't have your john snow and eat it too.

Hammers are bad ummmkay

I've decided I will not take a side on any of the main plot points. It's just matter of time until all the main character die. The whole damn world should be destroyed. No one deserves to live and be king.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                  White walkers come in and kill all of them?
                  No spoilers, asshole!
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Red head learn the hard way, you can't have your john snow and eat it too.

Hammers are bad ummmkay

You must be an Arya fan.

valar morghulis.

Comment

• HBO is already stating finale episode will be 66mins long

Comment

• Season finale I presume, not series?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                          HBO is already stating finale episode will be 66mins long
                          I heard 75, but maybe that's with credits and "previously on".

CJ, yeah... Season finale, not series. They're planning on at least 7 seasons total.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            I heard 75, but maybe that's with credits and "previously on".

CJ, yeah... Season finale, not series. They're planning on at least 7 seasons total.
                            Problem is, they cut so much shit out that they are almost out of book.

Comment

• They've got another POV to do that I'm very much looking forward to seeing

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                Problem is, they cut so much shit out that they are almost out of book.
                                Yeah that's what I hear. Something about Danny and Bran being out of story from the books. It's going to get interesting from a book reader perspective when they start passing the latest book. Apparently GRRM has given the show runners a rough outline of the rest of the story. No way he's going to get those books out before the show covers that material.

Comment

Working...
                                X