Its official, new xbox.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its official, new xbox.

They will be announcing it May 21 with a release in November. It looks as if it will just be called Xbox.

Use this thread to post up anything you hear about it.

I know there is probably another thread already but I figured I would start up a newer one.
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

I have read that the price point will be $300 for the "arcade" model and $500 for the next step.

I have also read it will not be backwards compatible.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I heard it's for nerds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        I heard it's for nerds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Here, let me get some aloe for DAT BURN

Comment

I probably won't get it until the next Elder Scrolls game is announced.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I'll be pre ordering a couple as soon as they become available. Same with the ps4.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I just got my 360, that will do me for a few years. I rairly play games anymore, but my wife and kid like the kinect.
              So does this mean the 360 games are going to drop in price?

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                I just got my 360, that will do me for a few years. I rairly play games anymore, but my wife and kid like the kinect.
                So does this mean the 360 games are going to drop in price?
                Maybe a little

Comment

I paid $400 for the call of duty modern warfare 3 edition 320 gig
                  Bout like 4 other games with it.
                  And in just over a year I think it's been played like 6 times at best.

It's been all packed up in the original box for a few months now unused.

Wonder what I could sell it for.....

Comment

Some lady on the news this morning called it the "Xbox Durango".

Comment

Originally posted by Ben G View Post
                      Does it come with assault clipz and high capacity fully automatic ak47's?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben G View Post
                        Durango was the project name that's been around for a while.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                        X