"When do people of color truly get the benefits to which they are entitled?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    Sad thing real Africans want nothing to do with African Americans.

edit: and before some dumb ass gets butt hurt over that statement I pose you this question: Have you ever been to Africa? or Have you ever met a true African? I can answer yes to both can you?
    Yes and yes here, but I agree with you.

Comment

I was at a restaurant with my light skinned friend from South Africa when this AA woman started bitching about how bad America is and how we owe them, blah blah blah. After a few minutes of her ebonic whining, my friend made a comment about Africa and she told him to STFU because he didn't know anything about Africa because he wasn't black. The response he gave her was golden. The first thing he told her was that he was more African that her whole family and that really pissed her off. It got better from there as steam began coming out of her ears.

Comment

I'm saddened that I am not amazed that this came from the AG of the USA. The amount of bullshit that is becoming commonplace within our government is staggering.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          I'll pitch in for the mass deportation, but I think trade relations with Africa would go to shit when they got 30 million Americans acting like Africans dropped in their lap.
          They really should have done that back in the day when they were freed. I don't know why they didn't. Can't remember history right now, but i think it was brought up back then lol

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
            He would say your mother land is south Dallas.
            That's golden man, golden!

Although, it's clear as can be. It would be exactly like me referring to Russia as the motherland and still calling myself Russian-American (Or whatever that would be called.

We're Americans, forget about the past. Appreciate any family history you may know, but past that you're an American.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I've talked with Africans from Africa in class. What's amusing is they get more pissed at blacks calling themselves Africans than I do. And when they start in on the 'motherland' the real Africans go off and tell them "You don't like America? Go try Africa for a while then you will come here and kiss the ground."

Bonus points when it's a white African.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  I've talked with Africans from Africa in class. What's amusing is they get more pissed at blacks calling themselves Africans than I do. And when they start in on the 'motherland' the real Africans go off and tell them "You don't like America? Go try Africa for a while then you will come here and kiss the ground."

Bonus points when it's a white African.
                  So F-in true, lol

But you know these mother F-ers will just tell you to shut up so they can continue to rant until someone gives them a handout...
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

If I was black, I would be WAY offended by needing "special treatment". I guess that's partly why I consider myself a Republican.
                    DamonH

Comment

Though neither side of my family came here in bondage, they were under-priviledged broke-ass immigrants that asked for nothing and got nothing except the opportunity to better themselves. My dad's family came over from Germany right after the Civil War, and my mom's grandfather came over from Italy in 1902. They all came through Galveston and settled in Texas.

Comment

the truth is contained in this thread

AND IT IS DAMN FUNNY!
                        so true, I too have talked with plenty of real Africans

Comment

Working...
                        X