No announcement yet.

Armory random gun VIDEO thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are badass. I wonder if there are any transferrable ones out there.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_44AaoNZcHg[/ame]

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

DO WANT!
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
            Heck...I might have to order that.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Turn up your sound for this one...

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Now that's a stripper clip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=4DyBXu597_s

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                  Bad ass gun, and also the same one I posted 3 posts up.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    Bad ass gun, and also the same one I posted 3 posts up.
                    I know, that's how I found the vid that I posted. It had some additional footage of the weapon and I found the stripper clip comical so I decided to share.

Comment

me just having some fun on the M60E4 two weeks ago in central Texas

Comment

I'm assuming you're in the service of our Country here but, thank you for your service!
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          I'm assuming you're in the service of our Country here but, thank you for your service!
                          thank you, but I'm not in the military

this was all just for fun, at least for the aviators and gunners like me (actually a California company hired a Hollywood production crew to film various scenes for an upcoming energy drink ad which is set to debut next week, both online and maybe also coming to a theater near you...)

Comment

Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
                            thank you, but I'm not in the military

this was all just for fun, at least for the aviators and gunners like me (actually a California company hired a Hollywood production crew to film various scenes for an upcoming energy drink ad which is set to debut next week, both online and maybe also coming to a theater near you...)
                            So you are an actor?
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              So you are an actor?
                              no, definitely not; I won't appear in the ad, and was only there to bring the M60E4 and fire it from the UH-1H

this was a buddy's gig, and he simply asked a bunch of us fellow shooters to come along to help him out with the aerial gunnery in support of both the California energy drink company as well as Hollywood production crew

Comment

Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
                                no, definitely not; I won't appear in the ad, and was only there to bring the M60E4 and fire it from the UH-1H

this was a buddy's gig, and he simply asked a bunch of us fellow shooters to come along to help him out with the aerial gunnery in support of both the California energy drink company as well as Hollywood production crew
                                So not an actor. Who has an M60E4 that they can just bring out and fire it?
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X