Liveleak footage of ISIS Slaughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liveleak footage of ISIS Slaughter

This looks pretty real, and doesnt look staged, at least to me.

Awful, awful barbarity.

Wouldn't play on my phone but I get the gist it from the still. Does not surprise me; that is what muslim extremists like to do.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Nah man, it's all cool. The evil Americans accidentally killed 3 civilian people when we bombed a terrorist cell. We're the real demons, didn't you know?
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

God damn

Comment

Amazing....when Hitler did it one of the largest wars in history raged across the globe....but now that our CIC is a muslim....he goes to fund raisers and takes vacations. This world is fucked.

Comment

A weaponized religion. The perfect weapon against the left wing west.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              A weaponized religion. The perfect weapon against the left wing west.
              Islam couldn't wish for a more accommodating foe.

Originally posted by Achmed
              With enemies like these, who needs friends?

Comment

From what i understand, those were iraqi army soldiers, who had dressed in civilian clothes (some of them) and tried to flee or surrendered.

I hope this puts some steel and resolve in the iraqi military. Unlike surrendering to the coalition forces in 1991 or 2003 where you get fed hot meals 3x a day, surrendering to ISIS will get you butchered.

Comment

the only way to solve that issue is to put a few well aimed nukes on target and destroy the whole area.

Comment

surely they knew their fate...why would they not fight back? I know they were unarmed but they had a pretty large group and could have overtaken a few of them for their guns.

I don't think we'd have to worry about any kind of extermination like that on US soil so it's hard to say but I would hope that if I'm ever captured like that and I knew I was going to die, I would die trying to take their gun away from them.

Comment

I hope that a day of reckoning will come for each and every one of those fucks.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Some of it looked fake, shouldnt the guys heads explode at least some when they are shot close range by the dock?

Comment

There is no fighting back because "Allah willing". If this is what is going to happen, then Allah willed it to happen. To us that seems fucking retarded. To them it is all they know. They don't try and change the course of their "fate" since it would be going against Allah's will.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                            Some of it looked fake, shouldnt the guys heads explode at least some when they are shot close range by the dock?
                            That would depend on caliber and bullet type.

Comment

but...islam is a religion of peace

Comment

Working...
                              X