Post if you voted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post if you voted

1.5 hours standing in line, that sucked. Early voting sucked ass.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Early voting sucked, but not as bad as waiting until election day...

<--- Voted
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I voted last week. I heard that the early turn-out rivals the 2010 election. I'm hoping the results are the same: Romney and a Republican senate.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        I voted last week. I heard that the early turn-out rivals the 2010 election. I'm hoping the results are the same: Romney and a Republican senate.

Damn I really hope so. So far early voting is benefitting Romney, I hope it stays that way. Ohio better deliver.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I early voted on Wed. Walked in did the voting and back out in less than 10 minutes.
          2004 Suzuki DL650
          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
            I early voted on Wed. Walked in did the voting and back out in less than 10 minutes.
            Wednesday here too, but it was more like 30 minutes.

Comment

Voted this past Friday at the Valley Ranch library in Irving. Got there about 3:30 and voted about 4:30. Not too bad.
              Ford
              GM
              Toyota
              VAG

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                Ditto

Comment

Voted this morning, I was in and done in under 5 minutes. This was in NRH.

Comment

I'll be going on Tuesday since where I thought the polling place was at, was not there after all when I went to go take care of it this morning. Hopefully it won't be so bad around 10:00 on Tuesday.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Voted in Sherman before coming out to work in Midland. Glad I did, may not make it home before Tuesday.

-Eric

Comment

1 vote for Zombie Ronald Reagan
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Voted on the 22. Walked in and was out in less than 10 min. First time I've ever just went in and straight partied the ticket!
                          92 LX 5.0

Comment

I voted for a few libertarians.

Comment

I've seen a couple librarians I wouldn't mind polling.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                              X