Post if you voted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    At my old company my boss was from Corpus. He was a huge mindless liberal. I use to talk to him about politics, he was the most ignorant man I had ever met. No explanation, no reasoning, no common sense beyond Obama. One time he told me "I don't care if the country gets ruined in the process, Obama will have his 8 years, he deserves it."
    I didn't know you worked for NayNay.

Comment

At my old company my boss was from Corpus. He was a huge mindless liberal. I use to talk to him about politics, he was the most ignorant man I had ever met. No explanation, no reasoning, no common sense beyond Obama. One time he told me "I don't care if the country gets ruined in the process, Obama will have his 8 years, he deserves it."
      That's a bright individual.

Voted last week. Straight republican ticket. Took about 30 min here in Sherman.
      '04 Mach 1

Comment

EVERYONE is just like that here. It's so sad this town is in Texas. It makes me ashamed. Every town south of San Antonio needs to be cleansed.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Been in ohio for the last week and a half. Back now.

Im thinkin its goin to vote romney.
          I talked to a friend of mine up there this morning...he thinks Ohio will go to Romney.

I voted the 2nd day of early voting, waited maybe 5 minutes, pressed 6 buttons (English, straight ticket, Next, Next, Summary, Cast Ballot), and was done.
          كافر

Originally posted by sc281
          Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
          Originally posted by Trick Pony
          ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            Can I go vote in my NRA shirt?
            Yes, it just can't say....."vote for...." on it

Comment

I walked in, voted and walked out in less than 10 minutes last tuesday in S. Arlington. There was maybe 3 people in there voting with about 15 machines available.

Comment

I was at the polling station at 7:00 and gone by 7:30. 48th ballot submitted.

Comment

In and out in less than 10 min. Straight Dem with Lib's bubbled in where there was no Dem!

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
                    In and out in less than 10 min.
                    That's the story of your life, isn't it?
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

In and out in less than 10 min. Straight Dem with Lib's bubbled in where there was no Dem!
                      ^^^^^
                      Backed the likes of Eddie Bernice Johnson like a mindless drone, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        That's the story of your life, isn't it?
                        Sometimes..when she gets freaky round one doesn't take to long. Round 2 and 3 are all about her.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          ^^^^^
                          Backed the likes of Eddie Bernice Johnson like a mindless drone, LOL
                          As long as she's not a Repuke.

edit* she's not from my district so no.
                          Last edited by 4eyedwillie; 11-06-2012, 08:56 AM.

Comment

As long as she's not a Repuke.

edit* she's not from my district so no.
                            Had to Google who your sitting House representative is after you voted? Mindless drone, just as I stated.
                            Last edited by The King; 11-06-2012, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Had to Google who your aitting House representative is after you voted? Mindless drone, just as I stated.
                              Many of the left are exactly that.
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Voted last week in Keller. No line. It was nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X