Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 final vote tally - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    The bigger “if” is will the court take the case.
    You really should read the lawsuit. Since the suit is between the states, the SC must take the case. The only recourse if they do not is a Constitutional Convention or dissolution of the Republic.

And the case clearly elaborates how sufficient votes and evidence exist to question the entire election. It also clearly states it is statistically impossible that Biden overcame Trumps lead in all 4 states in question.

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
      The US Government (Dems and 'Pubs alike) is bound and determined to get rid of Trump...

Laws don't mater, votes don't matter... he's been in their way for the past 4 years and they're sick of it.

They need Trump gone so they can get on with the business of screwing over the US Taxpayer and anyone else who's ever worked for a living, owns any property or has $3.00 in a savings account somewhere.... God forbid the ones who own a black rifle or some other means of protection.

All these lawsuits and actions are too little and too late to have much chance of succeeding.

mardyn
      I try to be objective, and not buy into any conspiracy theories, but hearing what's being said, and as importantly how his chinese audience is receiving it, gives pause for concern.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        “no widespread fraud,” so yes you said no and fraud both in the same sentence.

Yes it’s widespread as in millions of votes. List the cases, liberal talking point CCP shill.

It’s amazing how as soon as you get called out on your case list, you want to change the discussion isn’t it?
        That is the dumbest thing you've said yet.

Oh we can get to the case list, but the problem is that it deals with nuance; which isn't something you're gifted at determining. You were actually partially correct in your assertion that there aren't 30 Trump vs cases. But I wasn't talking about his name being on the case, I was talking about lawsuits related to election fraud, filed after the conclusion of the election. Over 30 of which have been dismissed or withdrawn. Now that you hopefully clearly understand what I am talking about, do you still dispute it?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post

Oh we can get to the case list, but the problem is that it deals with nuance; which isn't something you're gifted at determining. You were actually partially correct in your assertion that there aren't 30 Trump vs cases. But I wasn't talking about his name being on the case, I was talking about lawsuits related to election fraud, filed after the conclusion of the election. Over 30 of which have been dismissed or withdrawn. Now that you hopefully clearly understand what I am talking about, do you still dispute it?
          He's just going to call you a liberal again.. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
            The US Government (Dems and 'Pubs alike) are bound and determined to get rid of Trump...

Laws don't matter, votes don't matter... he's been in their way for the past 4 years and they're sick of it.

They need Trump gone so they can get on with the business of screwing over the US Taxpayer and anyone else who's ever worked for a living, owns any property or has $3.00 in a savings account somewhere.... God forbid the ones who own a black rifle or some other means of protection.

All these lawsuits and actions are too little and too late to have much chance of succeeding.

mardyn
            This is exactly right. The assholes in Washington want everything to be for sale again. One of the things that Trump did was remove the access that lobbyists had to the White House.

Biden's secretary of defense is going to be a guy who armed the militants in Syria before they defected to ISIS.

Ring the cash register. The funny part is all of the Antifa and BLM commies are starting to realize that they were just the useful idiots.
            Last edited by Broncojohnny; 12-08-2020, 07:30 PM.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I challenge you, retarded faggot.

You seem pretty angry, and not actually willing to really discuss anything... that is to say you seem much more comfortable talking at people rather than with them.
              Are you just having a bad day[s], or do you really think you're entitled to some bully pulpit and are justified in being an asshole?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

The funny part is all of the Antifa and BLM commies are starting to realize that they were just the useful idiots.
                Nah man, they are going to get promoted and be the new brown shirts for the USSA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  You seem pretty angry, and not actually willing to really discuss anything... that is to say you seem much more comfortable talking at people rather than with them.
                  Are you just having a bad day[s], or do you really think you're entitled to some bully pulpit and are justified in being an asshole?

You damn dirty liberal hippy.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                    https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...XFYWvpKX3ZpgdY

Things took an interesting turn this morning. Texas filed a lawsuit at the Supreme Court against Michigan, Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin for ignoring election laws due to the pandemic.
                    8 more states joined the lawsuit:
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      Here is the update just posted to that link,

“UPDATE. I’m not feeling good about this story because of lack of corroboration and some other strangeness.”

Comment

So Trump hasn’t filed 30 cases, but he has somehow lost 30 by your count. And like the fake news you are actually wrong. They haven’t been dismissed. Most of them have just been sent on to other courts. The SC dismissed an emergency relief request today but people like you and the fake news are claiming it’s the whole case. The case was actually docketed and will be heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          There is no point in arguing with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Talisman and most lefties lie, bend words (then call it nuance), and then there are people like you that preach tolerance for it. No one is entitled to anything, for the record. Do you think you’re entitoed to someone being nice if you lie to them?

Comment

So Trump hasn’t filed 30 cases, but he has somehow lost 30 by your count. And like the fake news you are actually wrong. They haven’t been dismissed. Most of them have just been sent on to other courts. The SC dismissed an emergency relief request today but people like you and the fake news are claiming it’s the whole case. The case was actually docketed and will be heard.
                            We were talking about this long before any rulings yesterday, and I haven't said anything about that case. Do not conflate things.

Yes, 30 cases being withdrawn, dismissed, or ruled against those asserting fraud have taken place. And no, most of them have not been sent to other courts and are not being appealed because there is a near total lack of evidence. Even if I pretended it was true that they were being appealed, it doesn't change the core statement that 30 lawsuits have gone bye-bye, many dismissed with prejudice, or given a dispositive ruling.

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            There is no point in arguing with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Talisman and most lefties lie, bend words (then call it nuance), and then there are people like you that preach tolerance for it. No one is entitled to anything, for the record. Do you think you’re entitoed to someone being nice if you lie to them?
                            I may be prone to hyperbole on occasion (usually at my own expense), but I do not have the reputation of a liar on here. You also have a reputation on here. Want to know what it is?

Comment

We were talking about this long before any rulings yesterday, and I haven't said anything about that case. Do not conflate things.

Yes, 30 cases being withdrawn, dismissed, or ruled against those asserting fraud have taken place. And no, most of them have not been sent to other courts and are not being appealed because there is a near total lack of evidence. Even if I pretended it was true that they were being appealed, it doesn't change the core statement that 30 lawsuits have gone bye-bye, many dismissed with prejudice, or given a dispositive ruling.

I may be prone to hyperbole on occasion (usually at my own expense), but I do not have the reputation of a liar on here. You also have a reputation on here. Want to know what it is?
                              Tune in at 6 to find out...

Comment

• Fawk, the suspense is killing me already....

Comment

Working...
                                X