DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > God and Country

God and Country Politics and Religion

Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM   #61
dblack1
Lifer

Gun range down the road from me has a really sweet consignment les baer I'd like to low ball! I've never owned a Kimber, but I have a friend who's really into them.
dblack1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:07 AM   #62
Sean88gt
Avenge Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw33 View Post
There will be another "mass shooting" within a year or two and they will do whatever they want.
No way they wait that long. Schools are returning to campus, I bet it happens before April.
Sean88gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:02 AM   #63
svauto-erotic855
I know everything, I'm older than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaearl View Post
the fucking national guard at kent state were a bunch of rotc wanabes . remember the guard back then was just a way to dodge nam and get a check . we called them weekend warriors . they should have been fried for opening fire .
Has it ever crossed your mind that the Kent State shooting was not accidental and that they were ordered to do it? You do realize that that single incident slamed the door on the war protest movement. There was never a large organized protest against the Vietnam war after that.
Old Today, 10:21 AM   #64
bubbaearl
Time Served

not for a second . we all knew what the guard was . what you saw was hyped up weekend warrior doing his own thing . he should have spent the rest of his days in lock up .

kent state was a tiny group of around 300 . for the next 5 years it grew into the thousands at antiwar protest .

Last edited by bubbaearl; Today at 10:35 AM.
bubbaearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:35 AM   #65
svauto-erotic855
I know everything, I'm older than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaearl View Post
not for a second . we all knew what the guard was . what you saw was hyped up weekend warrior doing his own thing . he should have spent the rest of his days in lock up .
The Gulf of Tonkin incident comes to mind.

Tags
*ur a fag lol, beto says “lolz”, china joe says hi, cliff notes lolz, common sense gun laws, i voted 4 joe biden, nay is fapping, talisman voted 4 biden, you fag