No announcement yet.

Biden Anti 2nd amendment promises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun range down the road from me has a really sweet consignment les baer I'd like to low ball! I've never owned a Kimber, but I have a friend who's really into them.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
      There will be another "mass shooting" within a year or two and they will do whatever they want.
      No way they wait that long. Schools are returning to campus, I bet it happens before April.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
        the fucking national guard at kent state were a bunch of rotc wanabes . remember the guard back then was just a way to dodge nam and get a check . we called them weekend warriors . they should have been fried for opening fire .
        Has it ever crossed your mind that the Kent State shooting was not accidental and that they were ordered to do it? You do realize that that single incident slamed the door on the war protest movement. There was never a large organized protest against the Vietnam war after that.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

not for a second . we all knew what the guard was . what you saw was hyped up weekend warrior doing his own thing . he should have spent the rest of his days in lock up .

kent state was a tiny group of around 300 . for the next 5 years it grew into the thousands at antiwar protest .
          Last edited by bubbaearl; 01-17-2021, 10:35 AM.

Comment

not for a second . we all knew what the guard was . what you saw was hyped up weekend warrior doing his own thing . he should have spent the rest of his days in lock up .
            The Gulf of Tonkin incident comes to mind.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              The Gulf of Tonkin incident comes to mind.
              Now now, they wouldn't do things like that. You're a conspiracy theorist! That's why we had to ban alex jones. Nevermind the fact that he was a goofball, he pedaled conspiracies!

Conspiracies that hurt monopolies, billionaires, and corrupt politicians, but still.
              WH

Comment

The left media is happily pushing Biden to begin January with a complete barrage of Executive orders on gun control, backed up by bill after bill of gun control getting rubber stamped through the house and senate.

Our only hope is the Supreme Court will do something drastic, but they seem extremely disinterested in taking on 2nd amendment cases unless forced to, like District of Columbia v. Heller

Comment

the gulf of tonkin was nothing . basically a pissing match with very few casualties . the war in Laos and Cambodia were 10 times worse . Westmorland was bat shit crazy but truth be known the cia ran the war . fucking lbj loved the war in Vietnam . he raided SS to pay for it and goddamn near destroyed this country with it . nothing has changed in the democrat party except globalism has taken them over .

Comment

the gulf of tonkin was nothing . basically a pissing match with very few casualties . the war in Laos and Cambodia were 10 times worse . Westmorland was bat shit crazy but truth be known the cia ran the war . fucking lbj loved the war in Vietnam . he raided SS to pay for it and goddamn near destroyed this country with it . nothing has changed in the democrat party except globalism has taken them over .
                    Don’t forget that LBJ and his wife owned a lot of stock in Bell Helicopter. They made a fortune from all those Hueys and Cobras that Bell built.

Comment

jim wright made sure of that .

Comment

Social Security cannot be raided because all of the money collected in the name of Social Security is simply an income tax and that money is put into the general fund. In the Supreme Court ruling in the 1930s that made Social Security legal was the fact that none of the money collected for Social Security could be earmarked for any specific purpose.

You do know that the Gulf of Tonkin attack never happened don't you? It was completely made up. The government released that fact about 8 years ago.

Comment

I'm thinking I need to buy another Springfield XDM pistol with 22 in the magazine.

I'm betting these will be illegal to buy soon.
                          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

I expect at a minimum, an executive order banning sales of all magazines over 10 capacity within the first quarter of the year.

Comment

obama 2.0 with a little Hillary twang thrown in .

Comment

buy more pmags you say?

Comment

Working...
                                X