Honest Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    Yes, these would be safe, grade A worms. However, I doubt the power would be permanent. I mean, what kind of worms could make you fly forever after just one bowl? That’s absurd!
    So it's like the pixie dust from peter pan, only instead of just sprinkling some dust on yourself, you gotta eat worms. Probably rather have the dust than the worms. In which case, yeah, I'd still do it. Just to get to experience flying. As long as I knew when it would wear off. Don't wanna fall outta the sky.

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    Nope, I'm not seeing how the ability to fly would have any positive effect on my life, so no sense in going through the unpleasantry of eating worms.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    It would. Just imagine, no more ladders or scaffolding needed ever again.
    WH

Comment

Absolutely. Further, if one is unwilling to eat worms to fly, they can't be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        So are the worms like the human equivalent of jet fuel? Like the more I eat the farther I can fly? How big is said bowl? Can I cook them first? Seasoning allowed?
        It’s open for you to decide where you draw the line. What’s the largest volume of worms would you be willing to eat to fly for a day?

Must be eaten live, no cooking or seasoning. Rinsing is fine.

If the deal was a handful of worms for 24 hours of flight, I’d probably do it most days. If it were a large pot of worms, I might do it once, or on rare occasions, but not all the time.

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
        if that were true i could cruse to town at mach3 . if a country kids tells you he never ate worms he's lying .
        For this scenario, 100-ish mph would be the max. I mean, let’s be realistic!

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        Spiderman got bit one time.
        Not by a worm, you knucklehead!

Nope, I'm not seeing how the ability to fly would have any positive effect on my life, so no sense in going through the unpleasantry of eating worms.
        Utter nonsense.

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        So it's like the pixie dust from peter pan, only instead of just sprinkling some dust on yourself, you gotta eat worms. Probably rather have the dust than the worms. In which case, yeah, I'd still do it. Just to get to experience flying. As long as I knew when it would wear off. Don't wanna fall outta the sky.
        Kinda like that. But what if the deal was that you had to eat a 5-gallon bucket of worms in 3 hours, but you’d get to fly for a month? A week? I might still do it once.

Comment

Originally posted by sean88gt View Post
          absolutely. Further, if one is unwilling to eat worms to fly, they can't be trusted.
          Preach!!!

Comment

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
            Don’t be a fucking gash. Your woman is Russian, she should encourage you to participate in horrible ass death-magnet ideas.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

That sounds like the crazy things the Japanese eat to make their dick hard. (I don't remember exactly, but remember being disgusted by it). I like sex, but c'mon. I'm not eating that kind of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                That sounds like the crazy things the Japanese eat to make their dick hard. (I don't remember exactly, but remember being disgusted by it). I like sex, but c'mon. I'm not eating that kind of stuff.
                /Whoosh!/ Fucking ground pounder! /Whoosh!/

Comment

Antler dust?

OK. I have a related joke.

Guy goes fishing, isn't catching nothing, girl just down from him is catching lots of fish. This goes on for about an hour. Guy finally walks down and asks what the secret is. She grumbles and says something illegible. He says fine don't tell me. She finally opens her mouth and spits a bunch of live worms out and says you have to keep the bait warm!
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I don't see any African tribes flying. Even if you did eat them every day. It would take generations for the ability of flight. EVOLUTION. Just like the dinosaur becoming birds after millions of years.

Comment

Tiger Dicks?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                        Kinda like that. But what if the deal was that you had to eat a 5-gallon bucket of worms in 3 hours, but you’d get to fly for a month? A week? I might still do it once.
                        I don't think a 5 gallon bucket of worms would fit into a human stomach inside of 3 hours. You might have to extend that to something like 2 days if you really want it to be a 5 gallon bucket. Or lower the amount necessary to fly for a month. But yes if I got to fly for whole month, I'd probably eat a 5 gallon bucket of worms. But not inside a span of time that would kill me, that would of course be pointless.

So what's this analogous to? What are considering that seems horrible to you, but the gain is tremendous?
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          I don't think a 5 gallon bucket of worms would fit into a human stomach inside of 3 hours. You might have to extend that to something like 2 days if you really want it to be a 5 gallon bucket. Or lower the amount necessary to fly for a month. But yes if I got to fly for whole month, I'd probably eat a 5 gallon bucket of worms. But not inside a span of time that would kill me, that would of course be pointless.

So what's this analogous to? What are considering that seems horrible to you, but the gain is tremendous?
                          Fair enough on the timeframe for a bucket. No analogies. This is just about eating worms and flying.

Comment

I'd eat worms every day to fly if it was exclusive to me. Now, I wouldn't do it if I still had to wait in "we ate worms and can fly traffic".

Comment

Not sure the answer but whatever happens make sure video is rolling
                              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

I would much rather have the ability to be invisible than to fly or pretty much any other super power.

Imagine the "fly on the wall" shit you could learn...

Comment

Working...
                                X