10/22s in stock and local!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 70Mach1 View Post
    I wanted to save on shipping so I drove to his place to pick it up. You'll be in and out in 5 minutes. I stayed and shot the shit with him for 10-15 min. He's a good guy to deal with and I don't mind giving kudos to people who deserve it.
    This. He was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by WOMACK03 View Post
      This. He was awesome.
      smooth transaction, picked up 2 today in about 5 min

Comment

I finally scored a 10/22 while on vacation in New Mexico yesterday. Picked it up at Sportsmans Warehouse in Albuquerque. They had 4 different models in stock, I got just a standard wood stock for $229, they also had plenty of the 25rd mags.

Comment

How did you buy it in New Mexico? Did they not require residency

Comment

lol I was wondering the same thing.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Residency is only required for handguns not long rifles, they can sell to adjoining states. It was the same way here in TX when I worked at Academy, we sold to NM, OK, LA and AR for long guns.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                Residency is only required for handguns not long rifles, they can sell to adjoining states. It was the same way here in TX when I worked at Academy, we sold to NM, OK, LA and AR for long guns.
                I definitely had my residence checked when I purchased a rifle several years ago. It was a 10/22 actually. It was at academy, may have just been store policy or something.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  I definitely had my residence checked when I purchased a rifle several years ago. It was a 10/22 actually. It was at academy, may have just been store policy or something.
                  What can I say CJ, you look like a terrorist.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    What can I say CJ, you look like a terrorist.
                    Must be the problem lol, I worked the gun counter at the NRH Academy from 2006-2008 and sold lots of gun to people from Oklahoma and Louisiana mainly. Maybe they have changed their policy since then. The only difference I noticed when I bought the 10/22 in NM was they didn't want my CHL and called NICS for the background check.

Comment

Working...
                    X