How many magazine's is too many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Holllllllllllld up....So you saw a car that debuted in '92 back in the mid to late 80s? Who are you Marty McFly?
    Lmao

SVO, post up proof of the 172 LSAT.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Holllllllllllld up....So you saw a car that debuted in '92 back in the mid to late 80s? Who are you Marty McFly?
      I didn't even catch that. Lol

Comment

He also told me about an oil field that would never run out. Cited some random BS to give it cred then just dropped out of proving it.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Lmao

SVO, post up proof of the 172 LSAT.
          That gets into the personal info realm.

I meet him then. The Viper came later. It was also the first one that I ever saw. I think he was driving a black GTA when I first met him

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          He also told me about an oil field that would never run out. Cited some random BS to give it cred then just dropped out of proving it.
          Forgot about that after I could not find the magazine that the article was in. Will start looking for that again.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            I think that's a great idea. Let's see your two yellow cars and all of your magazines!!

Comment

This

Mother

Fucking

GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post

I know what the report looks like. Cover up the upper left: LSAC, SS#, Control # and just leave the date and your first name showing.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                  you sure were quick to make it public....
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    I know what the report looks like. Cover up the upper left: LSAC, SS#, Control # and just leave the date and your first name showing.
                    Give us an example!!! Here's mine:

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Give us an example!!! Here's mine:
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                      X