No announcement yet.

.50 Beowolf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! That is awesome. I bet the sight of a single round is enough to make a gun control freak wet his britches.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      Wow! That is awesome. I bet the sight of a single round is enough to make a gun control freak wet his britches.
      Yep. You should read the article about what they call "Vest busters" on the brady website. They sound like a bitch having an anxiety attack.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by WOMACK03 View Post
        Really just to play on the "Honey Badger" theme. I have a ton of .45 cal stuff, so I wanted my first .50. 1.35/ round isn't that bad either, although I got the reloading dies, to further reduce that cost. The .50/.458/.450 are all so close performance wise, it was kid of hard to choose between them.
        I highly suggest you pick up the Lee 440gr bullet mold and some gas checks to cast your own bullets. It will save you a shit load of money, and make that gun cheaper to shoot than a 9mm.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
        X