No announcement yet.

Android must have apps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sensation. Still have the captivate, just got this to mess around with. Already did s-off, custom rom, oc to 1.8, still not really impressed with the phone, but I got a badass deal on it, so I can't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
      Sensation. Still have the captivate, just got this to mess around with. Already did s-off, custom rom, oc to 1.8, still not really impressed with the phone, but I got a badass deal on it, so I can't complain.
      What's s-off and oc?
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        What's s-off and oc?
        S-off is basically unlocking the bootloader of the phone so I can change the rom on the phone. Overclock.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
          What's your complaint about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            What's your complaint about it?
            It's still a little choppy. Dual core 1.8ghz getting just under 3000 quadrant scores doesn't really impress me either.

Comment

What rom?

Comment

Tried 3 different ones, insert coin, revolution, and I'm on the mt s4g rom now. All 3 are about the same. All based off of 1.45 software, and have 2.3.4.

Comment

Working...
                X