Best PS3 Car game out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best PS3 Car game out?

Im buying a game a week so yall will prob see these post alot. But with all the other crap you see posted on this site no reason I cant find out what im looking for to. lol

Ok Im looking this week for the best most real car game for the PS3. Id love it it was Online playable and you could race others. Mainly though I want it to be real. I mean down to swapping out just pistons if thats all you can afford.

WHats out there guys?
    That MF'er is prolly so fast it would be like riding a big giant can of rape named bubba just outta prison set free in a girls college dorm.

Forz...oh wait...

Comment

You're stuck with GT5 for simulation feel. I hated it, and haven't spent more than 30 minutes on it.
      sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the DIRT series. Hell even the need for speed series wasn't bad. Cartoony, but fun.
        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Weren't you the same fucktard that posted a similar thread a week or two ago and didn't didn't go with anything anybody suggested?

Regardless, GT5 is fun for a month or two, then each wednesday.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            Weren't you the same fucktard that posted a similar thread a week or two ago and didn't didn't go with anything anybody suggested?

Regardless, GT5 is fun for a month or two, then each wednesday.

Yes I was, And the only time I use the word "fucktard" for is a thing I do for your mom.
            That MF'er is prolly so fast it would be like riding a big giant can of rape named bubba just outta prison set free in a girls college dorm.

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_SHANE View Post
              Yes I was, And the only time I use the word "fucktard" for is a thing I do for your mom.
              I'd like to buy you a beer one day.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

i prefered formula one to GT5 but i bought a logitech wheel and pedal assembly because i can afford mildly nice things.
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  I'd like to buy you a beer one day.
                  I do like beer sir.

Comment

"Juiced" hot import nights. is a fun racing game, it's kind of old and more of an arcade racer but the customization is nice and lots of performance upgrades.
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                    X