Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Gingrich
    2 Paul

I really don't consider any of the other Republican candidates viable.

And I don't think any of them will beat Obama.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Ron Paul.

Comment

Ron Paul
        Mitt Romney
        Jon Huntsman
        2011 Mustang GT
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
          I'm getting tired of hearing this dumb shit. You have 2 scenarios.

A. Ron Paul gets the nomination. People who vote straight ticket republican will still vote for him and Paul can pull some democrats and independents away from Odummy.

B. Someone else gets the nomination. People who vote straight ticket republican will vote for whoever is on the ticket and all of those sway votes will either stay for Odummy or write in Paul, taking away votes from the Republican candidate.

I don't see why people say if he gets the nomination, he can't win. Far more people will stay home or write in for Paul if he doesn't get it vs the number of Paul haters who are hardcore right wing who will refuse to vote
          Or...

C. People that think that Ron Paul is too far outside of the usual republican mindset or think his foreign policy is too radical will just not vote at all since they will have only the choice of 0bama or Paul, and each one that doesn't vote is basically a vote for 0bama, since every fucking democrat from the farthest left to the middle is going to vote 0bama.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
            Or...

C. People that think that Ron Paul is too far outside of the usual republican mindset or think his foreign policy is too radical will just not vote at all since they will have only the choice of 0bama or Paul, and each one that doesn't vote is basically a vote for 0bama, since every fucking democrat from the farthest left to the middle is going to vote 0bama.

Stevo

So you're saying that more hard core republicans would sit home and not vote for Paul compared to the number of Paul supporters who would not vote and the swing votes lost to Obama?

LOL

Comment

So you're saying that more hard core republicans would sit home and not vote for Paul compared to the number of Paul supporters who would not vote and the swing votes lost to Obama?

LOL
              Can you please quote where I said that?

LOL

Stevo
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                Can you please quote where I said that?

LOL

Stevo
                You inferred it by saying it was a 3rd option, which it is not. Right wingers have such a hard-on to get Obama out of office that they would vote in Triumph the Comic Insult Dog into office as long as he was pro-life/guns/Jesus.

Your "scenario" is a non-issue as it wouldn't be a significant enough number to make a difference.

Comment

Gingrich
                  Perry
                  Bachman

Comment

You inferred it by saying it was a 3rd option, which it is not. Right wingers have such a hard-on to get Obama out of office that they would vote in Triumph the Comic Insult Dog into office as long as he was pro-life/guns/Jesus.

Your "scenario" is a non-issue as it wouldn't be a significant enough number to make a difference.
                    I never inferred anything, you tried to try to put words into my mouth.

As far as the "non-issue" thing, you are full of shit. Moderates and the center voters are what decide EVERY election.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                    X