Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Martial Law Begins

From CNN

A Louisiana lawmaker wants the National Guard to patrol the streets of New Orleans after a toddler who was four days shy of her second birthday was shot and killed in a drive-by.

Now I dont feel that this is an issue to deploy armed troops just because the local law dosnt do the job they are paid to do . Maybe Red Jacket needs to make that sheriff an urban attack vehicle to match his boat . In all seriousness though, I really hope this is not just the begining of things to come with the NDAA bill that just passed .

Comment

As I like to plagiarize, so much for the Constitution!
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

fuck tha po lice

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          Now this is a plan.
          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
            Now this is a plan.
            Sounds like the only plan left...

Comment

I thought Katrina flushed most of the shit out of that toilet, towards Houston. Sounds like they need another "lawman" if he lacks the testicular fortitude to man-up and run down the hood-rats.

Comment

As if anyone in the federal government takes "law makers" from Lousiana seriously. Maybe they should reassign some of the 500 patrol cars on Canal street every night to work some of the neighborhoods?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  As if anyone in the federal government takes "law makers" from Lousiana seriously. Maybe they should reassign some of the 500 patrol cars on Canal street every night to work some of the neighborhoods?
                  Hell, there's no telling what Eric Holder (current attorney general) might do.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    I thought Katrina flushed most of the shit out of that toilet, towards Houston. Sounds like they need another "lawman" if he lacks the testicular fortitude to man-up and run down the hood-rats.
                    Katrina did clean it out ok, but thats when the mexicans moved in
                    2011 Mustang GT
                    sigpic

Comment

Why? They will not reap the income of harrassing drunk white folks who are out filling the tills at the bars. You don't really suggest they go do po-lice work?
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

they should just put up a big fence around it and move the rest of them there and call it a day. La can become a big prison

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                          they should just put up a big fence around it and move the rest of them there and call it a day. La can become a big prison

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

New Orleans is slum of america i would never raise my kids in that crap hole city. RIP to the lil kid shame on the parents for allowing their children to grow up in an unsafe environment!

Comment

Maybe they should reassign some of the 500 patrol cars on Canal street every night to work some of the neighborhoods?
                              There's your answer.

How does this idiot expect the National Guard to keep drive-by shootings from taking place?

Comment

Working...
                              X