Anyone have a S&W M&P .357sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    f rimmed pistol cartridges. Pain in the ass to reload. Nothing about the cartridge makes sense. A hot 9mm is just about the same velocity, and a 10mm is better in every way.
    Rimmed?
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      Rimmed?
      Necked, sorry.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Any type of bullet can kill you regardless of size. A .38 SWC will fuck you up and well placed .22 can have the same effects. I'm a .40 and .357 Sig guy, its just my preference. Ive shot them all too. I guess it just fits my hand, I remember shooting my S&W 626 .44 mag, it broke my hand, probably had to do more with the type of grips I had on it, but it was too much. A 9mm, is OK but I know a guy that was shot 5 times with one and hes still here, of course they shot at him about 15 times with only 5 hitting their mark through a truck.
        IMO a .40 and .357 Sig rounds are what I believe will work best for me in any situation.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          Rimmed?
          lol.

Necked, sorry.
          Magazine>clip
          Necked>rimmed
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

typo
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

typo
              I know man, if anyone knows the difference it would be you, im just a trollin.

DON'T BAN ME BRO!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                I know man, if anyone knows the difference it would be you, im just a trollin.

DON'T BAN ME BRO!
                SOUNDS.... RACIST

hahaha

Comment

lol!

Comment

I like the .357 Sig, it's my daily carry round in a G32. I also like the 10mm, but sold my G20 a few months ago.

Number wise, the 9mm +p or +p+ look comparable, but the gel tests suggest otherwise. The .357sig and 10mm are #1 and #2 in terms of energy delivery from the tests i've seen....of the rounds readily available in a conventional sized auto pistol.
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                      I like the .357 Sig, it's my daily carry round in a G32. I also like the 10mm, but sold my G20 a few months ago.

Number wise, the 9mm +p or +p+ look comparable, but the gel tests suggest otherwise. The .357sig and 10mm are #1 and #2 in terms of energy delivery from the tests i've seen....of the rounds readily available in a conventional sized auto pistol.
                      I assume you mean 10mm #1 and .357 #2.

Comment

I had a Sig 226 in .357 that was a great shooter. Back then a box of S&B was $11.XX a box. I watched it go to over $20 a box and decided to go to a more affordable round. Just too expensive for target shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Any type of bullet can kill you regardless of size. A .38 SWC will fuck you up and well placed .22 can have the same effects. I'm a .40 and .357 Sig guy, its just my preference. Ive shot them all too. I guess it just fits my hand, I remember shooting my S&W 626 .44 mag, it broke my hand, probably had to do more with the type of grips I had on it, but it was too much. A 9mm, is OK but I know a guy that was shot 5 times with one and hes still here, of course they shot at him about 15 times with only 5 hitting their mark through a truck.
                          IMO a .40 and .357 Sig rounds are what I believe will work best for me in any situation.
                          If we are correcting shit you mean .357 686 or .44 626 special. But I'm drunk

Comment

I assume you mean 10mm #1 and .357 #2.
                            Correct. Should have clarified...
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I really want to shoot a 10mm pistol..
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X