No announcement yet.

BF3 "JETS" video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, gonna start it up with all my VSSQ fellas again and we are going to rent out another server.

I wonder if I will be able to top my BF2 scoring frenzies

I remember BottleRocket playing on our server and seeing how we do things =)

Comment

from what i gather, developers are pleading with microsoft and sony that if they dont come out with a new generation of consoles soon, they will leave them behind when they are developing new game engines. You can only do so much with an ancient tri-core, 500MB of graphics memory, and an ancient ATI GPU.

Hence the PC verson of Bf3 being capable of so much more. Hard to see why it wouldnt considering the PC has grown considerably since its release in 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        from what i gather, developers are pleading with microsoft and sony that if they dont come out with a new generation of consoles soon, they will leave them behind when they are developing new game engines. You can only do so much with an ancient tri-core, 500MB of graphics memory, and an ancient ATI GPU.

Hence the PC verson of Bf3 being capable of so much more. Hard to see why it wouldnt considering the PC has grown considerably since its release in 2005.

Exactly. We've hit a lull in technology on consoles. Because of this the PC game fans proclaim the return of PC gaming. However, the moment the next gen consoles are released, they will fall back into annuls of obscurity again.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

When it's launched post up the server ip's and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
            on a side note...my ps3 is working flawless man.
            That's awesome. Mine is still sitting. I bought a new one and i need to get my old one fixed.

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
            I will build it for you FREE if I can convert you into PC gaming.
            Originally posted by aCid View Post
            x2, Case of bud lite and I'm game as well.
            How much would all the equipment cost to build it? Ballpark range?

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
              That's awesome. Mine is still sitting. I bought a new one and i need to get my old one fixed.

How much would all the equipment cost to build it? Ballpark range?
              If you recycle your KVM, you are looking at around 700 for a good rig capable of running BF3 very decently. If you want to have a pc that is 2 year future proof; You need to baller up and spend around $1100.
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

<--- May be building a new computer...
                Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                http://www.titantowing.net
                -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

I'm waiting until b-day to buy a video card. i want those fuckers as cheap as possible before dropping the $.
                  Still buying it for console first though. Probably won't grab it for pc until 2012.
                  sigpic

Comment

The last PC game I bought was 2142. I just made my mind that this will be the next one.
                    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Can't wait for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                        The last PC game I bought was 2142. I just made my mind that this will be the next one.
                        I played the shit out of that one.
                        sigpic

Comment

Guess it's time to upgrade my sli 560 ti's to 580's in sli
                          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                            If you recycle your KVM, you are looking at around 700 for a good rig capable of running BF3 very decently. If you want to have a pc that is 2 year future proof; You need to baller up and spend around $1100.
                            Hmmm I don't want it to run decently lol. I want it to run great. And I have till November. Maybe after I get my 1911 I'll buy a computer next!

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                              Guess it's time to upgrade my sli 560 ti's to 580's in sli
                              You are fine with 560's that is overkill, I ran the beta at max with a 5850.
                              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Preordered today

Comment

Working...
                                X