Repubs put a stop to light bulb bullsh#t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    You know, I didn't even say anything to you, and what I was saying was complimenting your statement. I can only guess your butt hurtness caused this reply. If you shared some halfway intelligent information I'd have respect for you. Maybe you should spend more time showing us you know what you're talking about, then trolling the board. There are several threads/pms in my inbox requesting you to be banned citing the trolls and lack of any real participation in conversations and this is the perfect example. And I'm the primary one that's opposed you getting banned. So why don't you put away the shit talking and participate in some conversations.
    Me and Kyle are chill.
    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      You know, I didn't even say anything to you, and what I was saying was complimenting your statement. I can only guess your butt hurtness caused this reply. If you shared some halfway intelligent information I'd have respect for you. Maybe you should spend more time showing us you know what you're talking about, then trolling the board. There are several threads/pms in my inbox requesting you to be banned citing the trolls and lack of any real participation in conversations and this is the perfect example. And I'm the primary one that's opposed you getting banned. So why don't you put away the shit talking and participate in some conversations.
      Quite being mature.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
        Me and Kyle are chill.
        We're not as cool as you think we are...

You should be thanking CJ. He has gone to bat for you a couple of times when other mods have wanted you banned. And believe me, CJ and I are way more "chill" than you could ever hope to be with any of the mods on here.
        Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
        http://www.titantowing.net
        -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
          We're not as cool as you think we are...

You should be thanking CJ. He has gone to bat for you a couple of times when other mods have wanted you banned. And believe me, CJ and I are way more "chill" than you could ever hope to be with any of the mods on here.
          Respect.
          Full time ninja editor.

Comment

YAY the Republicans passed a bill to make us think they're doing something. How about the battles that really matter? Like the one where any one of us on this board with a firearm and an anti-Obama or anti-current version of the government sentiment can be declared a terrorist and held indefinitely without due process of law?

To hell with the light bulbs.

Comment

I've got on of them that's been in use for about 11 years. No way an incandescent would have gone that long with regular use like that. Just no way. Fuck the republicans they're nothing but garbage just like the commie party. Death to the republican party. I like how the light bulb companies were like "Ok, but we're doing it anyway cause we want to so..."

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
                I've got on of them that's been in use for about 11 years. No way an incandescent would have gone that long with regular use like that. Just no way. Fuck the republicans they're nothing but garbage just like the commie party. Death to the republican party. I like how the light bulb companies were like "Ok, but we're doing it anyway cause we want to so..."

I'd really like it, a lot, if one of the mods were to change your name to "Drool Cup" or something to that effect. Your current name is too long and fucks up the flow. Maybe "NutSack" or "CumStain" or...
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                  I'd really like it, a lot, if one of the mods were to change your name to "Drool Cup" or something to that effect. Your current name is too long and fucks up the flow. Maybe "NutSack" or "CumStain" or...
                  agreed
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                    I'd like it a lot if you'd shut the fuck up but that ain't never gonna happen either.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
                      I'd like it a lot if you'd shut the fuck up but that ain't never gonna happen either.
                      That's seriously the best you can come up with?

Who the fuck am I kidding, you probably had to ponder on that one for 15 minutes just so it sounded right in your head. Dolt.

Comment

If the light output is equal, new type vs. old type bulbs, how come my light powered calculator don't work with the new type bulbs.

I know, shut the fuck up, I don't know what I'm talkin about.

But try it.

Big Government always know best.

And what about keeping the wellhouse pipes from frezzing, don't think the new type will cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          That's seriously the best you can come up with?
                          At this point, I don't have to try.

Comment

Working...
                          X