Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting tired of Ron Paul

Go ahead, flame away.

The idea of pulling out is as smart as doing so on the school tramp. Lets pull out of all the embassy's, pull the CIA out, and be own our own here in the US. No intelligence from any part of the world and just mind our own business. So far that has worked out well for us when we abandoned intelligence.

After listening to parts of the debate last night this guy has no idea how to keep the American people safe. In my opinion the government only needs to do 2 things, create a way for the economy to be prosperous, and to keep us safe. Iran is threatening us, people like Venezuela trying to hack our system, and all the terror attacks this past year...this is not a time for someone soft on foreign policy.

I could go on but...yeah I will stop there for now.

I'm almost to the point of voting for him. I agree with his foreign policy up to a certain point, but then he loses me. I'm far more worried about the trampling of rights that is occurring on a daily basis.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
      Go ahead, flame away.

1The idea of pulling out is as smart as doing so on the school tramp. 2Lets pull out of all the embassy's, pull the CIA out, and be own our own here in the US. No intelligence from any part of the world and just mind our own business. So far that has worked out well for us when we abandoned intelligence.

3After listening to parts of the debate last night this guy has no idea how to keep the American people safe. 4In my opinion the government only needs to do 2 things, create a way for the economy to be prosperous, and to keep us safe. 5Iran is threatening us, people like Venezuela trying to hack our system, and all the terror attacks this past year...this is not a time for someone soft on foreign policy.

I could go on but...yeah I will stop there for now.
      Point one is that pulling out is not 100% foolproof. You still get caught.
      Point two is how can you say that that approach is not smart, since we have involved ourselves in every pussy fart there has been since we became a superpower.
      Point three is that you couldn't be more accurate! Dear God, couldn't we have at least gotten a president with a sack? Fuck

Point four is that the gov't needs to get their fucking noses out of our economy and let private industry create said economy. The whole problem here is that government is too full of themselves and have acquired a God complex, thinking that they have all the answers. The CITIZEN is who made this country, not the gov't. The gov't is the WHOLE reason we are in such dire straights now. The gov't needs to have their dicks cut off and shoved down their fucking throats! This will save us MILLIONS in lifetime salaries and insurance and benefits and dicks in our asses. Not that any of those cocksuckers haven't sold every damned one of us down the river...
      Sigh....
      Deep breath...

On to point five, which is drop the fucking A bomb on their bitch asses and every one else will shut the fuck up. Then and only then do we get to focus on recreating the country that has ruled the globe for so long. Eliminating the BS policys that are currently in place, rolling ALL these stupid damned laws and amendments back, and getting back to being the best damned country on the planet.

/soapbox, and a valium. Any one have an extra?
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Paul/Cheney 2012. Cheney will keep that motherfucker in check when it comes to being a complete vagina in the world arena.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I'm almost to the point of voting for him. I agree with his foreign policy up to a certain point, but then he loses me. I'm far more worried about the trampling of rights that is occurring on a daily basis.
          Ron Paul, REGARDLESS of his weak ass foreign policy, is the ONLY chance we have. EVERYONE else is in bed with the devil.

Besides, do you really think that if we were attacked he would turn a blind eye?

I sure as hell don't. I'm betting that he would use the wisdom that has made you start to think he is the right choice and unleash the dogs of war. He's already proven that he doesn't care what anyone else thinks, so why would that not carry over? He's not far off base in saying that we are wasting billions a year where we shouldn't...
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            Paul/Cheney 2012. Cheney will keep that motherfucker in check when it comes to being a complete vagina in the world arena.

Lol. That works for me...

Even if you are being a smartass...
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Why are you worried about terrorists abroad when we have terrorists in our own Govt. stripping our rights..... supposedly on our behalf?

Root out the threats at home before going back out to look for some abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                Ron Paul, REGARDLESS of his weak ass foreign policy, is the ONLY chance we have. EVERYONE else is in bed with the devil.

Besides, do you really think that if we were attacked he would turn a blind eye?

I sure as hell don't. I'm betting that he would use the wisdom that has made you start to think he is the right choice and unleash the dogs of war. He's already proven that he doesn't care what anyone else thinks, so why would that not carry over? He's not far off base in saying that we are wasting billions a year where we shouldn't...
                Yes, I honestly do. He'd be completely floored and confused as his entire world view is if we aren't out in the world, they won't come here. And that means a defense posture that is non existent, no intel, no research, nothing.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Yes, I honestly do. He'd be completely floored and confused as his entire world view is if we aren't out in the world, they won't come here. And that means a defense posture that is non existent, no intel, no research, nothing.
                  But, that is why he gets daily briefings from the brightest minds in our military. I don't believe for a second that, given that fact, and knowing the consequences, he would hesitate.

That said, how does it differ from our current pussy in chief? Iran flat out STOLE our fucking drone and he did what? NOTHING!

Not that big a difference, imo...

And preach it 281!
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Ron Paul puts AMERICA 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. No other candidate up there is even close to him. All the other candidates want to send American kids off to die for the wars for Israel. Iran is a fucking joke and not a threat, but the Israeli candidates will keep beating that war drum until our kids are sent off to die for Israels war. Ron Paul is right, let Israel take care of their own problems, stop throwing billions in aid every year to them and take care of America first. We've tried the other way for a long time now, this country is broke and corruption has consumed our entire government. It's time for a fresh plan that puts Americans needs first and foremost.

Comment

Originally posted by teal93turbo View Post
                      Ron Paul puts AMERICA 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. No other candidate up there is even close to him. All the other candidates want to send American kids off to die for the wars for Israel. Iran is a fucking joke and not a threat, but the Israeli candidates will keep beating that war drum until our kids are sent off to die for Israels war. Ron Paul is right, let Israel take care of their own problems, stop throwing billions in aid every year to them and take care of America first. We've tried the other way for a long time now, this country is broke and corruption has consumed our entire government. It's time for a fresh plan that puts Americans needs first and foremost.
                      Agreed with all but abandoning Israel. They can handle themselves, but they are the underdog when you consider the fact that they are an oasis of "good" in the middle of Hell.

The very first thing we need to do is eliminate the BS red tape that prevents drilling here, and the BS redtape that keeps so many successful startups from growing our economy. We can be the top dog again if we eliminate the BS that hamstrings us. And I think Ron Paul would help with that in a BIG BIG way.
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I am not disagreeing with a lot of what he says regarding everything but foreign policy. The UN is a fraud and only someone who does not have common sense agree.

You are naive to think that intelligence does not play a huge part, if not the main part, of security. How can we defend against something that we do not know is coming? Take the offensive and stop the threat while it is still overseas. Read some books and you will find this true. I am not saying put the military everywhere, but have intelligence all over to know what is going on. Back in 1991 there was a guy in Sudan no one took seriously, we knew he had money and was part in terrorist attacks. Can you name the guy? Here is a hint, UBL. In 2000 we knew someone wanted to cause the world damage and hated the US, but once again no one took it seriously. In 2003 after the 9/11 report came out who was the guy on top of the list 2000 before the attacks? Bin Laden's second in command in charge of the attacks.

War is a last resort, I don't agree with how the Iraq war was dealt with and how the war in Afghanistan was carried out. Win the damn war and get out, if you need something else leave it up to SOCOM and get out.

Cheney, really? First of all the guy cannot live without life support. I met the guy a few months ago and he is not doing that well at all.

Would Paul turn a blind eye? Listen to the debate last night. He would talk to Iran if he knew they had a nuke. Stop the threat before its a threat. He quoted Reagan and said he talked to Russia and they turned down. No he threatened them to annihilation and then they talked.

Comment

Originally posted by teal93turbo View Post
                          Iran isn't a threat? Do you want a nuclear Iran?

Want to fix things? Cut off all funding to everyone who doesn't like us and those that do have to give us something of value (oil, gas, land) for our assistance. No more will we be first into the breach for humanitarian aid. Let me check with China.

Paul is great on national issues. Our foreign policy would be even more fucked than Obama running it though. I love the 'send American kids off to die for wars for Israel." Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                            I am not disagreeing with a lot of what he says regarding everything but foreign policy. The UN is a fraud and only someone who does not have common sense agree.

You are naive to think that intelligence does not play a huge part, if not the main part, of security. How can we defend against something that we do not know is coming? Take the offensive and stop the threat while it is still overseas. Read some books and you will find this true. I am not saying put the military everywhere, but have intelligence all over to know what is going on. Back in 1991 there was a guy in Sudan no one took seriously, we knew he had money and was part in terrorist attacks. Can you name the guy? Here is a hint, UBL. In 2000 we knew someone wanted to cause the world damage and hated the US, but once again no one took it seriously. In 2003 after the 9/11 report came out who was the guy on top of the list 2000 before the attacks? Bin Laden's second in command in charge of the attacks.

War is a last resort, I don't agree with how the Iraq war was dealt with and how the war in Afghanistan was carried out. Win the damn war and get out, if you need something else leave it up to SOCOM and get out.

Cheney, really? First of all the guy cannot live without life support. I met the guy a few months ago and he is not doing that well at all.

Would Paul turn a blind eye? Listen to the debate last night. He would talk to Iran if he knew they had a nuke. Stop the threat before its a threat. He quoted Reagan and said he talked to Russia and they turned down. No he threatened them to annihilation and then they talked.
                            I agree with most of this. Hit hard, hit fast and hit so overwhelmingly that their children's children's children remember what happened. Like Japan. Chaney? Give the man a Vader suit and let him do whatever he wants. Not with out military, but with a strike force. The man is bright and has a warrior mentality. We shouldn't be fighting wars with our main forces. They should be here. We should let our operators do their jobs at their discretion. Be a surgeon not a hatchet man. Surgically remove the threat and no one knows how or what happened.

Comment

I haven't heard him say one time that we do not need intelligence. What he has said is that we don't need to be everywhere on the globe. And that is a fact, we don't.

In fact, I did hear him say more than once last night that intelligence hasn't shown us proof, telling me that he DOES LISTEN to intelligence. He said it multiple times. Flame me if you want, but we do not have any business being everywhere at once.

But then again, war is big money for the owners of the war oriented companies, so bring that shit on! Especially about the time my 9 and 13 year old sons can go die for your bullshit made up wars...
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                              X