No announcement yet.

Getting tired of Ron Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you listen to any of three stooges limpballs, Hannity, or Levin they all had the exact same talking points today and the past few days about this newsletter. This shit won't stick at all, and it's a weak ass attempt to dig up something on him. They have nothing on Ron Paul and are so desperate to find anything. Bottom line is regardless of how Ron Paul does in this race he has brought real issues into the spotlight which is long over due.

Ron Paul has more military contributions than all other candidates combined and that speaks volume. His voting record speaks for itself and he puts America and the constitution first. He's a winner regardless of the outcome of this race.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      I'm not sure they're saying he's racist (and I don't think he is at all), but that there were racist/radical articles in his newsletter and that he allowed them or supported them. Knowing what little I do about RP, he believes in free speech and probably thought nothing of it. People are too damn sensitive.
      Agreed

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
      Right now, fiscal policy > foreign policy.
      Heard that!

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
      Right, who would vote from someone who served in the military, predicted things like the housing bubble, has been screaming about the federal reserve for 30-years, warned everyone about the Patriot act, warned about the WMD shenanigans in Iraq, wants to follow our Constitution, and receives more money from active duty military that all other candidates combined. He also is one of the very few who praised Israel in 1981 for bombing the nuclear facility in Iraq and wants to let Israel do as they see fit in the area to protect themselves.

I understand it takes some getting used to and requires a fairly long thought proccess to accept, but I believe he has come to the correct conclusion in regards to our foreign policy. Wars need to be the last resort after all other resources have been exhausted, declared by Congress, you go in full force with clear ojectives, and then you get them over with. Anything else just leads to never ending fighting and big waste of lives/money/time. It's strange, but almost everyone begging for a fight with Iran isn't even in the military and has nothing to risk????
      Bang up post dude! Spot on in all aspects.

Originally posted by teal93turbo View Post
      ...Ron Paul has more military contributions than all other candidates combined and that speaks volumes. His voting record speaks for itself and he puts America and the constitution first. He's a winner regardless of the outcome of this race.

One of the very few times since I joined that I say this and actually mean it, but, welcome to the board!
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

fuckin a right ^^^ solid posts
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I think that if you are fundamentally against Ron Paul then you are un-American.

Comment

BTW Ron Paul and Joe Rogan are on Leno tonight in the next few minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
              Go ahead, flame away.

The idea of pulling out is as smart as doing so on the school tramp. Lets pull out of all the embassy's, pull the CIA out, and be own our own here in the US. No intelligence from any part of the world and just mind our own business. So far that has worked out well for us when we abandoned intelligence.

After listening to parts of the debate last night this guy has no idea how to keep the American people safe. In my opinion the government only needs to do 2 things, create a way for the economy to be prosperous, and to keep us safe. Iran is threatening us, people like Venezuela trying to hack our system, and all the terror attacks this past year...this is not a time for someone soft on foreign policy.

I could go on but...yeah I will stop there for now.
              Well, our current administration is doing neither, in addition to slowly converting our country into a police state. The proposition of Obama over another 4 years is terrifying. He's behaved in comparison to what he will possibly do in the next 4 years. I question whether he'll attempt to overturn term limits so he can rule as a dictator, or whether he'll just go balls to the wall on stripping the people of all rights....and I'm not even the tinfoil hat type. I always thought the constitution and the bill of rights would protect us, but little by little, our rights are systematically being taken away....and we are--and have been--frogs in slowly heated water. It's coming to a boil, and we need to figure out whether to jump or sit tight and die.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                He's not far off base in saying that we are wasting billions a year where we shouldn't...

Unfortunately, there are more people in this country who think that the world owes them a living, so keeping them fed, clothed, housed, insured, and otherwise subsidized retains their votes.

Comment

Just watched the Leno interview and like I told my wife I agree on 95% of what he says, especially regarding our rights and domestic issues. The 5% is stuff that I strongly disagree with but they are blanket statements to show his general position.

Right now I am for anyone but Obama, once they are in office they better nut up and make some changes. Only time will tell

Comment

I'm glad you watched and I'd urge you to do a little digging around on youtube/internets and listen to what he has been saying in the past. There is no doubt in my mind that Ron Paul is one of the very few left in politics and maybe one of the only ones ever at his age who is still genuine and has principles that have not and cannot be corrupted by money or power.
                    I’m going to copy/paste something that explains how our meddling in the middle east has been an ongoing issue that will not stop until we change our tactics.

“I'm willing to say that history hasn't been kind to interventionism. Interventionism is what caused our situation today.

We overthrow Mosaddegh in '53 on the request of Britain, and install the Shah into power. The Iranians are furious that we overthrow their elected leader, and this leads to the Iranian revolution in '79 that puts the Ayatollah in power.

Saddam Hussein is afraid of this revolution spilling over in this country, and since he's anti-Iran, we help out Saddam by giving him intelligence and weapons in the Iraq-Iran War.

At this time, we're financing and giving weapons to the Mujahedeen in Afghanistan, including a young man named Osama Bin Laden, in their fight against the Soviets.

Saddam invades Kuwait in 1990, which made us feel nervous that he could also invade Saudi Arabia. In response, we station troops in Saudi Arabia. This angers Osama Bin Laden and his off-shoot organization of the Mujahedeen, known as Al-Qaeda. As a result of this, they include the United States in their jihad against foreign troops in their holy land, which leads us to where we are today with many in the middle east hating is.

This all began with us intervening in Iran with the overthrow of Mosaddegh, which led to the chain reaction that resulted in the birth of Al-Qaeda and their hatred for the United States. If that doesn't happen, we might be living in peace right now.

And our answer to this is MORE interventionism? We need to learn from our history, so we don't repeat the same mistakes.”
                    And as far as Iran goes, in 2003 we KNEW Iraq had wmd and were working hand in hand with al qaeda. Today we suspect Iran has a weapons program... I'm not a political strategist, but to me, it's a go to talking point within the GOP party because they are so far out of touch with everything else (TARP, patriot act, federal reserve, say anything depending on who's around, ect..) and the subject will usually get a large short applause.

Comment

Here is a video as to why we are causing more problems in the middle east rather than solving anything. He is a scholar that has influenced Ron Paul. This is just the first of four parts. It certainly got me thinking.

Last edited by Larius; 12-17-2011, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                        Go ahead, flame away.

The idea of pulling out is as smart as doing so on the school tramp. Lets pull out of all the embassy's, pull the CIA out, and be own our own here in the US. No intelligence from any part of the world and just mind our own business. So far that has worked out well for us when we abandoned intelligence.

After listening to parts of the debate last night this guy has no idea how to keep the American people safe. In my opinion the government only needs to do 2 things, create a way for the economy to be prosperous, and to keep us safe. Iran is threatening us, people like Venezuela trying to hack our system, and all the terror attacks this past year...this is not a time for someone soft on foreign policy.

I could go on but...yeah I will stop there for now.
                        There is no perfect candidate. Ron Paul does not believe in evolution and he's pro-life. I believe in evolution and I'm pro-choice, but I would still vote for the man.

President's aren't kings, they never accomplish everything they want to, but for some reason (media influence?) it seems like his detractors focus intently on the few things they disagree with about him and ignore everything they disagree with about other candidates.

I like that the man has been consistent with his views/voting record since the 80's that I'm aware of. He can run on his record rather than from it.

Personally I feel like it's time for a change, a real change (certainly not Obama hype and bullshit) and if we keep going down the same path we've been going we'll keep getting what we've been getting.

Continue heading towards big gov't, big spending, imperialism??? The country is collapsing under the burden of it's gov't and this is a trend that needs to be reversed.

Let Israel off the leash and Iran will shut up fast. As for Venezuela, well, we did try to overthrow their gov't so I can understand their frustration. Go around kicking bees nests and sooner or later you'll get stung. I agree with Paul that a lot of our interventionist bullshit is exactly what puts us at risk in the first place.
                        US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Anybody but Ron Paul, will keep this ship sinking. I say they stage a false flag trr like OKC and blame it on Patriots, Constitutionalists, ie domestic trrst. Annouce Martial Law, and Barry will exercise his right to declare himself dictator thanks to Dubbya signing that directive Aug. 07' behind closed doors.
                          Republican's, Democrat's, someone show me where there's a difference nowadays? Both are bought and the one's that aren't, are what 10% as we just saw on the voting and passing of the NDAA bill.
                          If we do get a chance to vote, RP is our only way out and I think he would not only clean house where we need it most, but honestly don't think he would abandon Israel.

RP's strength's far exceed his weaknesses
                          Perry's, Newt's, And Romney's betrayals, double standards, lies, far supercede their strengths which I have yet to see. Lieing to the American people in the debates doesn't count as a strength.

Beside's how are people getting tired of him, they don't give any air time. lulz
                          2 Chronicles 7:14
                          If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Man, if my life depends on RP being POTUS, I'm screwed! The man has MANY weaknesses (like all the rest) but I give his "loud and proud faithful" credit for trying to put the fear of God in all of us that he's the new messiah. That's exactly what got us Barry...blind followers that fail to see (or admit) the weaknesses. Again, if he is the nominee that runs against Barry, he gets my vote. It won't happen, but if it does, he gets my vote.

Comment

I support RP, cause he is the only Constitutionalist running and IMO honestly wants what's best for America.
                              We need our Constitution back to being the Law of the Land and our nation being "We the People".
                              No other candidate even comes close to even caring about our Constitution, much less abide by it.
                              2 Chronicles 7:14
                              If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                                Man, if my life depends on RP being POTUS, I'm screwed! The man has MANY weaknesses (like all the rest) but I give his "loud and proud faithful" credit for trying to put the fear of God in all of us that he's the new messiah. That's exactly what got us Barry...blind followers that fail to see (or admit) the weaknesses. Again, if he is the nominee that runs against Barry, he gets my vote. It won't happen, but if it does, he gets my vote.
                                Please tell me why you are so anti-Ron Paul. He speaks and has shown with his actions that he is pro-America and civil liberties. Tell me another GOP candidate that would do more to get us out of the downward spiral that we are in. The other front runners are power-hungry politicians that just want their piece of the pie. RP stands for the Constitution and our Bill of Rights and the media and their liberal cronies cannot have him have a chance to get elected as he is a threat to their gravy train.

Comment

Working...
                                X