• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at everyone calling paul an "isolationist"

"but, but, thats what they called him on the news.."
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

amazing how many people are getting RP! Maybe you guys should vote for him and make him "electable" !!! I plan on voting for RP, im not gonna vote on who the media shoves down our throats.

Comment

1. "who ever is opposing 0bama and actually has a chance of winning".

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Ron Paul #1.

No one remembers # 2

Comment

1) Paul
            2)Bachman
            3) Huntsman
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

1. Newt
              2. Perry
              3. Paul

2 out of three isn't bad. The only one that would keep me from even showing up to vote is Bachman, so I'm glad she wasn't on it.

Comment

The first time I did this thing I got: 1.Ron Paul, 2.Rick Perry, and 3.Newt Gingrich.

However, I picked all of the statements that I thought applied. Derp!

The second time I did it the right way and got: 1.Ron Paul, 2.Newt Gingrich, and 3.Jon Huntsman.

Comment

I support Ron Paul.

Comment

I like RP but I dont think he will electable, if you put him up against Obama we could be stuck with this joker for another 4 years.
                    Last edited by onemeangixxer7502; 12-22-2011, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                      I think RP but I dont think he will electable, if you put him up against Obama we could be stuck with this joker for another 4 years.
                      The voice of reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        The voice of reason.
                        I like him I mean. but yah i think you got the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                          I like RP but I dont think he will electable, if you put him up against Obama we could be stuck with this joker for another 4 years.
                          I'm getting tired of hearing this dumb shit. You have 2 scenarios.

A. Ron Paul gets the nomination. People who vote straight ticket republican will still vote for him and Paul can pull some democrats and independents away from Odummy.

B. Someone else gets the nomination. People who vote straight ticket republican will vote for whoever is on the ticket and all of those sway votes will either stay for Odummy or write in Paul, taking away votes from the Republican candidate.

I don't see why people say if he gets the nomination, he can't win. Far more people will stay home or write in for Paul if he doesn't get it vs the number of Paul haters who are hardcore right wing who will refuse to vote

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post

A. Ron Paul gets the nomination. People who vote straight ticket republican will still vote for him and Paul can pull some democrats and independents away from Odummy.

B. Someone else gets the nomination. People who vote straight ticket republican will vote for whoever is on the ticket and all of those sway votes will either stay for Odummy or write in Paul, taking away votes from the Republican candidate.

I don't see why people say if he gets the nomination, he can't win. Far more people will stay home or write in for Paul if he doesn't get it vs the number of Paul haters who are hardcore right wing who will refuse to vote
                            I'd vote for him but I just think obama would be him out for potus. I personally like him and like his ideas and think we need to the change. Obama will try to buy this election as well.

Comment

I am all over the place.

Paul
                              Romney
                              Obama
                              LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post

Q: who in their right mind votes a straight ticket in a presidential election year?

A: lazy sheeple (democrat or republican)

Comment

Working...
                                X