Wait there was WMDs in Iraq...and Afghanistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait there was WMDs in Iraq...and Afghanistan

And have been used around 100 times. Do some searching in Wikileaks, start with May 16, 2003

Fuck that. Denny has pages and pages of pictures of WMDs that he PERSONALLY put hands on that he found and went hands on during his years over there.

Post the links to his pages if you want proof. He's a real person that you can actually talk to that saw it first hand.
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
      Fuck that. Denny has pages and pages of pictures of WMDs that he PERSONALLY put hands on that he found and went hands on during his years over there.

Post the links to his pages if you want proof. He's a real person that you can actually talk to that saw it first hand.
      I always laugh when I hear there were no WMD's in Iraq or Afghanistan. All I do is shake my head and say "sure thing buddy." They've clearly eaten whatever media outlet they watch on TV has fed them without doing an ounce of digging around the AP reports on the subject.

Speaking of Denny, where's that fucker been at? It seems like ever since he got back to the states he's disappeared lol

Comment

Nuh uh! Matt Damon says they didn't have any!! He even made a movie about it so it must be true!

Comment

Did I say that Denny went hands on on WMDs???
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I saw more proof too, but can't show. Mostly because al-baya has not been mentioned...much

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              I always laugh when I hear there were no WMD's in Iraq or Afghanistan. All I do is shake my head and say "sure thing buddy." They've clearly eaten whatever media outlet they watch on TV has fed them without doing an ounce of digging around the AP reports on the subject.

Speaking of Denny, where's that fucker been at? It seems like ever since he got back to the states he's disappeared lol
              The media is always right I tell you. Once again a clueless post. I gave you where to search and you didn't even look. Pretty much everything was used except for an nuke but you believe the media. The republicans never said anything because it would look like Rumsfield was more clueless than he already was and the democrats didn't say anything because they didn't want to prove the republicans were right.

Did I ever mention I hate politics?

Comment

Did I say that Denny went hands on on WMDs???

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                  Did I ever mention I hate politics?
                  Apparently, you also have considerable disdain for the written word.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post

Nice! Too bad they didn't have a model with Double Ds in it at pic time!
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Nice! Too bad they didn't have a model with Double Ds in it at pic time!
                      Will probably buy one for Smurfette and have her model it for us...

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                        Will probably buy one for Smurfette and have her model it for us...

Rock on! And, uh, just to tide us over, whatcha got of her for now?

lol
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Rock on! And, uh, just to tide us over, whatcha got of her for now?

lol

Profile search is your friend...

Comment

So it is! Very nice, Adam! Very nice...
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                              The media is always right I tell you. Once again a clueless post. I gave you where to search and you didn't even look. Pretty much everything was used except for an nuke but you believe the media.
                              No4njnk, you quoted racrguy, but you either didn't read what he said, or you didn't understand it.
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                              X