How many magazine's is too many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many magazine's is too many

Found a good deal online on a 10 pack of gen 2 MagPul mags, and the wife opened the box and was surprised. Lol I told her it was for when the zombies attack, I won't have time to reload.

Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
    Found a good deal online on a 10 pack of gen 2 MagPul mags, and the wife opened the box and was surprised. Lol I told her it was for when the zombies attack, I won't have time to reload.
    That's not too many.

Comment

I don't really know how many I have, but I don't think it's more than 30. Some guys have hundreds.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I've ordered the 10 pack from gunmagwarehouse.com 4 times now. Gotta have 6 for each gun.

Comment

I try to have 8 per gun. I am slacking big time.
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

No such thing as too many.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I have two ARs, about 1600 rounds and 15 mags.

Comment

Too many? What are you, on the gay?
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I can't afford to have too many, feeding an amralite ar10 with mags is spensive. I've got 7 or 8 i believe between my 300blackout and 5.56 ars.

Comment

Depends entirely on the gun.

AR and AK mags: fuck it, cheap so stack 'em up.

Walther MP mag: "lemme just see what these are going for..... Nope, one is plenty"
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

10 is a good number 20 is better.

Comment

One apostrophe is too many
                        2012 GT500

Comment

I have no idea how many I have, but I know Ill make a killing when the next scare happens

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                            I have no idea how many I have, but I know Ill make a killing when the next scare happens
                            I was killin it in Guam when no one had 30 round mags except me, thanks to sc281. I was gettin $75 a piece for them after Sandy Hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              I was killin it in Guam when no one had 30 round mags except me, thanks to sc281. I was gettin $75 a piece for them after Sandy Hook.
                              Happy to help.

Comment

Working...
                              X