No announcement yet.

How many magazine's is too many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have somewhere around 100-120 in 30rd. I have 5 or 6 of the 40rd and a handful each of 20s & 10s.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

You can never have too many mags.

With that in mind, gunmagwarehouse .Com has a a set of 10 Gen 2 fde pmags for 89.99 and a set of 100 Gen 2 black pmags for 899.99
      Last edited by sc281; 03-07-2015, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Anybody need 30-40 AR mags?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Replacement parts

Comment

I think I have about 20, because 'Murica.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I have maybe 80 pmags in inventory.
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I have hundreds of m16, G3/91, & FAL. Tommy gun pulls in at probably 80. Then generally 10-20 for everything else.

Comment

I learned about keeping a huge stock pile of mags back in 94'. I had a type 1 FFL back then and cleaned out RSRs stock of Glock mags nearly a year before the ban and made a killing for the next 10 years. If I am even thinking about buying a gun one day in the future I will pickup mags for it. When cheaper than dirt had HK mags for under a dollar I bought 500 at one time on more then one occasion since I remember having to pay $40 for a G3 mag in the 80s. I just wish that they were selling G33 mags for the same price. You can NEVER go wrong pack ratting mags. Mark my words on this guys.
                  Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 03-08-2015, 12:51 AM.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                    I learned about keeping a huge stock pile of mags back in 94'. I had a type 1 FFL back then and cleaned out RSRs stock of Glock mags nearly a year before the ban and made a killing for the next 10 years. If I am even thinking about buying a gun one day in the future I will pickup mags for it. When cheaper than dirt had HK mags for under a dollar I bought 500 at one time on more then one occasion since I remember having to pay $40 for a G3 mag in the 80s. I just wish that they were selling G33 mags for the same price. You can NEVER go wrong pack ratting mags. Mark my words on this guys.
                    This guy...

You've got a headache, he's got a brain tumor.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      You can never have too many mags.

With that in mind, gunmagwarehouse .Com has a a set of 10 Gen 2 fde pmags for 89.99 and a set of 100 Gen 2 black pmags for 899.99
                      That is where I got mine, lol maybe I'll buy 10 more?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        This guy...

You've got a headache, he's got a brain tumor.
                        Go stuff it.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                          Go stuff it.
                          He's right, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            He's right, you know.
                            This topic is one that is near and dear to my heart. I have been preaching it to anyone that will listen for the past 23 years. See my past post on this subject both on this forum along with the old site.

I trip over footlockers full of magazines both at home and at my shop and advise all of you to buy as many as you can comfortably afford; none of you will regret it. So long as you don't buy during a panic you will not lose money.

Comment

He is right. Whenever I see cheap magazines, even for guns I do not have I will buy them.

I remember buying new in wrap grease gun mags for just a few bucks and unloading them for insane money a while back. I've done this many times.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

^^^^ I remember M1 carbine mage new in the wrap 3 for $5. Now clean GI ones will bring $35-$40. No matter how much I buy it still makes me sick to remember what I have passed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X