Android must have apps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    Couldn't pass up the deal for one penny.
    I could.

I wish tmobile sold something similar to the inspire, heh.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
      I could.

I wish tmobile sold something similar to the inspire, heh.
      I thought i wanted a Sammy till I saw how horrible the colors looked compared to a non-amoled screen. It was teh deal breaker for me.

Comment

I find a lot of cool stuff on here

Unlock the potential of Android, iOS, Windows, Mac OS, Linux, programming, servers, and more with our tech blog. Stay ahead in the digital game.
        Originally posted by Baron
        If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

I finally have my htc inspire, but I'm really missing my swype keyboard and size and shape of actually my old behold 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
            I finally have my htc inspire, but I'm really missing my swype keyboard and size and shape of actually my old behold 2.
            go to swype website on your phone, register and download the swype beta, free!

Comment

Swype it's teh good

Comment

Originally posted by 06S197GT View Post
                go to swype website on your phone, register and download the swype beta, free!
                He won't be able to without root and flashing a new rom. I say this since I never tried ASWM on mine, I just rooted it.
                Last edited by Tx Redneck; 03-22-2011, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Angry Birds Rio is free today on the Amazon Appstore for Android.

Comment

you can install swype on a non-rooted inspire.. i have it on mine..

Comment

Originally posted by heavychevy View Post
                      you can install swype on a non-rooted inspire.. i have it on mine.. let me find the link..
                      I don't know how you could without ASWM/manual adb push since the stock ROM blocks non market apps.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        I don't know how you could without ASWM/manual adb push since the stock ROM blocks non market apps.
                        /system/app...

Comment

Anyone know how to get those damn ads to stop popping up when I'm playing angry birds?

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                            Anyone know how to get those damn ads to stop popping up when I'm playing angry birds?
                            What phone? Try searching the market for ad blocker and see what comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                              What phone? Try searching the market for ad blocker and see what comes up.
                              So are you saying you can install 3rd party apps without rooting the phone. If there is a way to get around the non market apps block without rooting then please explain.

I've tried saving to SD then installing from there but it says the same shit

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Hell, I can't even go to speedtest.net. The app is available, but it doesn't allow me to download.

Comment

Working...
                                X