No announcement yet.

Android must have apps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google android side load wonder machine and the apk and dl both then follow the instructions for aswm.

Comment

Adfree Android wont work without root, period.

Comment

Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
        So are you saying you can install 3rd party apps without rooting the phone. If there is a way to get around the non market apps block without rooting then please explain.

I've tried saving to SD then installing from there but it says the same shit
        Then root it? It's not a big deal. You can put it back to stock easily. What app is it anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Hell, I can't even go to speedtest.net. The app is available, but it doesn't allow me to download.
          Go to mobilespeedtest.com in your browser, the speedtest.net app is known for being inaccurate.

Comment

Nothing in particular. I just know the inspire is more finicky to crack compared to other HTC phones. I haven't really looked into third party apps cause I didn't want to deal with all the bs with radios rooting kernels and what have you especially since most the shit out seems to be cooked beta roms.

What third party apps do you recommend

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Nothing in particular. I just know the inspire is more finicky to crack compared to other HTC phones. I haven't really looked into third party apps cause I didn't want to deal with all the bs with radios rooting kernels and what have you especially since most the shit out seems to be cooked beta roms.

Honestly, I don't use many, other than ones that come with custom roms.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                Go to mobilespeedtest.com in your browser, the speedtest.net app is known for being inaccurate.
                4g my ass. I just did that test and got 294 kbps. Damn wireless nazis

Comment

4g my ass. I just did that test and got 294 kbps. Damn wireless nazis
                  New contract, or upgrade? T-mobile has actual 4g speeds, not capped like ATT has been doing recently. Two of my friends have mytouch 4gs, they've both had dl speeds of over 16mbps without wifi.

Comment

It doesn't take but about 40-45 mins to root and get a from on it. No radio this or kernel that. It's 99% automated. If you'd like it done, I can help ya out.

Comment

I've heard about this "rooting" but I've never looked into it. The phone is a Samsung Galaxy S. Is it just something you download and install? I'll go take a look at youtube.

Comment

Team, This One-Click Root process will copy over the rooted-update.zip or unroot-update.zip file then reboot your phone. Follow the instructions in the CMD prompt that launches. Rooting adds the following to your 2.1 Eclair system and...

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                        I've heard about this "rooting" but I've never looked into it. The phone is a Samsung Galaxy S. Is it just something you download and install? I'll go take a look at youtube.

Comment

Upgrade and my plan has the "unlimited" grandfathered plan.

What are the benefits of rooting. Again I've had htcs in the past but its been awhile and the roms always seemed buggy and unstable.

Comment

I'm RUNNIN CM7 on my Inspire and the only thing that doesn't work is Speech to Text.

Comment

Rooted my Atrix last night and have been playing around with different apps.

I installed Barnacle for a free tether.
                              I also installed a cracked version of SPB Shell 3D to try it out. I'm not sure it's worth the $15 yet.

I feel like there's more I could be doing with the phone. How about some more app suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                Rooted my Atrix last night and have been playing around with different apps.

I installed Barnacle for a free tether.
                                I also installed a cracked version of SPB Shell 3D to try it out. I'm not sure it's worth the $15 yet.

I feel like there's more I could be doing with the phone. How about some more app suggestions?
                                spb shell is ok. Not worth the 15 bucks, though. I tend to just stick to LP or ADW. found a decent drag racing game the other day, reminded me of nitto 1320 a little, just different cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X