Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got to work on a 1932 Ford AA(dually truck) and got it running.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got to work on a 1932 Ford AA(dually truck) and got it running.

This truck has sat for at least 6 years and hasnt ran. I went out to the Old Mill Pond Musuem in Lindale TX and got to work on it and some other antique stuff(16hp hit n miss engine, John Deere B). Figured some of yall would like to see the old Ford running again. If yall get a chance run out there and check it out. A buddy of mine(fellow YouTuber) just got hired as the musuem curator. Ill be going out there a lot to help get all the engines back up and running.

can't see it at work, but I'll check it out tonight.

Comment

if indeed a 32 it is pretty rare. they only built the AA for 2 months in 32 to use up left over model T parts. hard to believe but thee old trucks are still on the road in other countries .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
        if indeed a 32 it is pretty rare. they only built the AA for 2 months in 32 to use up left over model T parts. hard to believe but thee old trucks are still on the road in other countries .
        I have no idea about the AA's. Can you find a link to any data stating that? Id love to find out for sure and tell the museum if it is rare.

Comment

Solid episode!

Comment

That will leave a smile on your face
            Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

still looking for my model A books.here they used up AA parts until around march of 32 . the AA was actually built into the 40's in south america and overseas .

Comment

Working...
              X