Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    lmk how that handguard works out for yall. i'm kind of hesistant to buy one for such a cheap price.
    Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
    Me too, but it's too late.
    Thankfully because it is fulfilled by Amazon if it sucks I can send it back for a full refund on Amazon's dime.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      Thankfully because it is fulfilled by Amazon if it sucks I can send it back for a full refund on Amazon's dime.
      Good to know!
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

10 Pack of lowers $500 Free Shipping

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          10 Pack of lowers $500 Free Shipping

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...m-10-pack.html
          damn that is tempting.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

If anyone wants to split a 10 pack, get with me. I don't really want another 10, but 5 would do nicely.

Comment

If anyone wants to split a 10 pack, get with me. I don't really want another 10, but 5 would do nicely.
              I'm in.

Comment

PTAC 16" 5.56mm 1:7 Carbine Length M4 Profile - w/ BCG & Charging Handle - $289.99

Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 01-03-2014, 11:20 AM.

Comment

5.11 Tactical Range Ready Bag - $52.99
                  This looks like a copy of the Midway competition range bags that a lot of us use.

Comment

I know a ton of these blem lowers have been sold and you guys have bought a bunch of them. Has anyone considered that the blem may not be something obvious like a flaw in the finish or a rough corner or edge but rather a tolerance or dimension that is out?

Also are you guys hoarding these or are you really building all of them out?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      I know a ton of these blem lowers have been sold and you guys have bought a bunch of them. Has anyone considered that the blem may not be something obvious like a flaw in the finish or a rough corner or edge but rather a tolerance or dimension that is out?

No it's nothing like that, it's cosmetic, that's what a blemish is.

blem·ish
                      ˈblemiSH - noun
                      1. a small mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something.
                      I have probably bought 20 or 30 different blem items, and I've never once even seen the blem.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post

Most companies selling blem lowers state they are cosmetic blemishes.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I have a feeling that they simply post them at a sale price as a blem lower to move inventory as the dozen and a half or so I've gotten over the last year have not had a single blem I could find.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            I have probably bought 20 or 30 different blem items, and I've never once even seen the blem.
                            Originally posted by phaux View Post
                            I have a feeling that they simply post them at a sale price as a blem lower to move inventory as the dozen and a half or so I've gotten over the last year have not had a single blem I could find.
                            same here....

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              No it's nothing like that, it's cosmetic, that's what a blemish is.
                              I was just going to say the same thing..

Comment

Goneeeeeeeeeee
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X