This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by franks View Post
    my question is... If i got fingerprinted due to being a School employee do those digital fingerprints apply for my CHL too?
    No.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
      CHL Classes
      ----------------------------------

CHL instructors
      FYI, the CHL list link has changed... new one, as of today.

Also, any suggestions for CHL instructor in Parker county?
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Also, FYI, you can scan and upload your Instructor execute CHL form to TxDOT via the following page. BE SURE TO HIT THE UPLOAD BUTTON ONCE YOU'VE BROWSED TO THE FILE.

There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
          Also, FYI, you can scan and upload your Instructor execute CHL form to TxDOT via the following page. BE SURE TO HIT THE UPLOAD BUTTON ONCE YOU'VE BROWSED TO THE FILE.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/rsd/contact/default.aspx
          Do you mean your CHL-100 form in bold?
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

yes

Comment

Casey Durham
              Home based: by appointment only
              Princeton, Tx
              cell: 214-205-2420
              www.firstresponsefirearms@yahoo.com
              Transfer Fees:
              CHL/Police/Fire/Active Mil: $10
              All Others: $15
              "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
              sigpic

Comment

Can anyone recommend a FFL for $15 without chl in the haslet area?
                thanks

Comment

I would be Keith (kbscobravert) would know one, he and DieselSmoke both live in Haslet.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/rsd/contact/default.aspx
                    Make sure to call and follow up- they didn't receive mine even though I got a confirmation that they did. Hence why I'm on day 45 of waiting....
                    2012 GT500

Comment

• Keller here, I will do it for ya.

Comment

• For anyone in the Grayson County area looking to do CHL classes, Jeremy Cox is a Sherman police officer. I went through his class last Saturday. Really nice guy, class was easy to follow and he presented everything well. He can provide a firearm for the class if needed free of charge, and has 9mm ammo available reasonably priced. He does the class from his home or will come to you for a large enough group.

Jeremy Cox
                        Cox Firearms Training
                        903-815-4528
                        jeremycoxchl@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          I would be Keith (kbscobravert) would know one, he and DieselSmoke both live in Haslet.
                          I don't live in Haslet anymore but i used Bill at TMS Guns. He's in over in the Lonesome Dove Estates but he $20.

There a few in Haslet that are $15. Hell apparently one guy only charges $5

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• thanks, LikeItFast55 has me covered.
                            the $5 one was $15 without CHL, great guy did my last 2 guns but his price is now $20 without CHL. Found a couple other $15 have also went up, gotta be obama's fault

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                            I don't live in Haslet anymore but i used Bill at TMS Guns. He's in over in the Lonesome Dove Estates but he $20.

There a few in Haslet that are $15. Hell apparently one guy only charges $5

http://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/SearchF...0Code&sv=76052

Comment

• Originally posted by ryuu View Post
                              thanks, LikeItFast55 has me covered.
                              the $5 one was $15 without CHL, great guy did my last 2 guns but his price is now $20 without CHL. Found a couple other $15 have also went up, gotta be obama's fault
                              Quit procrastinating and get your CHL. It's a whole lot easy to get a chl now and renew then it was in 05 when I first got mine.
                              You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Jeff at live to shoot is da man!!!!
                                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                                X