Aaron Hernandez = The New Ray Lewis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    They were implicating that he had a role in those 2 murders when they arraigned him for the 1st slaying... I'm surprised it took them this long.
    I was wondering if these were the same 2 they were talking about back then.
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Guilty of first degree murder.. hope he enjoys prison.

Comment

• He gone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
          He gone!
          With the way people were talking about it on the radio it sounded like he was going to possibly walk.

When is sentencing?

Comment

• I haven't heard

Comment

• Life in prison.

Comment

• Articles I have read state that Massachusetts has a mandatory life without parole sentence.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Articles I have read state that Massachusetts has a mandatory life without parole sentence.
                  Ya I just read that on the news article about it. I wish he had done this in Texas so he could have gotten what he really deserves. What an idiot throwing away his career like that.

Comment

• They are still looking at for 2 or 3 other murders.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Good riddance!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        They are still looking at for 2 or 3 other murders.
                        I wonder if it will be like the Kaufman DA killings where they only try one case, get the verdict and never try the others. His punishment can't get any worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                          Ya I just read that on the news article about it. I wish he had done this in Texas so he could have gotten what he really deserves. What an idiot throwing away his career like that.
                          What's the old saying... take the hood rat out of the ghetto, but can't take ghetto out of the hood rat...
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Now he spends the rest of his life realizing how much of a dumbass he is. What a fucking waste.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Now he spends the rest of his life realizing how much of a dumbass he is. What a fucking waste.
                              He does't seem like the type to reflect on his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                He does't seem like the type to reflect on his life.
                                You might be able to ignore and blame others for 10, 20, 50 years... but eventually, while he's sitting in that prison hospice, and every one of the kids coming in that prison has no idea who he even is, he'll reflect.

Check out the documentary on netflix "serving life," the most hardened murderers you've ever seen break in the end.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X