Back into an F-250...Thanks Josh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back into an F-250...Thanks Josh

So I decided I wanted to get back into an F-250 BEFORE 2017 since Im not a big fan of what Ford has done with the redesign.

Got a hold of Josh and set the wheels in motion. I wanted a truck as close to my 2011 as possible.

Bought this from Skip back in '12

Did some prelim shopping and could not find anything at Grapevine, but Josh told me to come on in and see what he had and he might could locate something but the deal may not be as good as ones he had on the lot.

Did some looking at the lot and could'nt find what I was looking for. So Josh and I head back in and he sets about looking for a truck with the specs I wanted. Damned if he didn't find one. Now the question was could he get it and manage to keep the screaming deals they have on these things, and would my trade in and money down put me where I wanted.

Here is the trade:2014 F-150 with 7800 miles.

[IMG][/IMG]

And as you can see, Josh came thru and I ended up driving this one home:

BIG thanks to Josh and all your hard work dealing with a picky bastard like me.
    Last edited by 91GriggsGT; 04-01-2016, 04:57 PM. Reason: pics

Josh is a good guy, glad he's getting you and everyone taken care of the DFWM way!
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Thanks for the business man. It's a baller truck!

Comment

<---Jealous
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Now its off to 4Wheel Parts

Comment

Originally posted by 91GriggsGT View Post
            Now its off to 4Wheel Parts
            the WalMart of 4wd parts
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
            X