Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This I need to do, looking at late spring if all goes well.
    Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
    Quit procrastinating and get your CHL. It's a whole lot easy to get a chl now and renew then it was in 05 when I first got mine.

Comment

• Any FFL's on the board out in West Fort Worth, Aledo, Weatherford area? Willing to travel a bit. I'll forward the FFL a friend of mine's contact information. He's looking for either a Springfield Mod 2. 45 subcompact or XDS 45 and can't find either at the "box stores".
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Jeff moved

Thank you for using Live to Shoot for your firearm transfer(s). We hope to be of service to you in the future, but we need to share some news. We are moving to Lavon, Texas, on September 19, 2016.

Our business, including website, email, and telephone, will be fully operational during the moving process.

Please update your records with our new contact information:

Live to Shoot
        11677 Caddo Creek Drive
        Lavon, TX 75166
        972-567-2678

Our other contact information will remain the same:

Email: jeff@livetoshoot.com
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/livetoshoot?fref=ts

You are a valued customer. We know our new location may be too far away for you, so please feel free to contact me at 972-567-2678 with any questions.

Sincerely,
        Jeff Dowdle
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
          Jeff moved
          I was saddened when I got that email last night. Who else is going to only charge $10, combine transfers and be close to the neighborhood.

Now he is 5 minutes from my bothers house.

Comment

• Didnt get the message for some reason. I wonder if it will have any affect on pending NFA documents.

Comment

• Ryan
              I sent you an email regarding NFA.

Any body that needs a transfer in Collin, Rockwall, and Hunt counties I will be glad to help.

I need to get the word out to folks.

Jeff
              Live To Shoot

Comment

• Originally posted by livetoshoot View Post
                Ryan
                I sent you an email regarding NFA.

Any body that needs a transfer in Collin, Rockwall, and Hunt counties I will be glad to help.

I need to get the word out to folks.

Jeff
                Live To Shoot
                I'm an FFL not too far from you in Princeton. If I have anybody to the south asking I'll send them your way.
                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                sigpic

Comment

• Now more hesitant to buy online...since jeff left

Anyone in the irving area?
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• For the Hurst / Bedford guys, DFW Shooting Sports does $10 transfers for everyone.

Corner of Norwood and Bedford Euless Rd next to the glass place.

DFW Shooting Sports
                    105 Bedford Road
                    Bedford, TX 76022
                    (817) 285-0664

Comment

• I've got one on the way to DFW Shooting Sports, but it will probably arrive when I'm in California next week. Oh well.

Comment

• I'm looking for an FFL in or near Denton. I was going to use Sporting Arms but they're closed for the next 2 weeks
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                          Now more hesitant to buy online...since jeff left

Anyone in the irving area?
                          This.

Comment

• Likeitfast55 and 01yz2nv are both dealers here on the board. I think Casey might be the closest one to you Tony. He's First Response Firearms.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• likeitfast55, just came from his house this afternoon and he said that I was the sixth person picking up from him today. He's been a busy man.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                                Likeitfast55 and 01yz2nv are both dealers here on the board. I think Casey might be the closest one to you Tony. He's First Response Firearms.
                                I bought my .327 Federal SP101 from him. Great experience, except for the drive. He and Jeff are about the same distance from me now. Randy's a little closer.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X