No announcement yet.

F150/FX4 hidden winch mount.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Jason, I didn't realize you had an FX4! Nice!

Comment

Yeah I like my baby it is like a Caddy on roids. I put some new 35's on it and it really made it sit right with the 2 in lift. The original owner put 15 k on it and kept it in the garage. He traded it on a Raptor of course and I got a sweet deal on it. It has 22k now since I don't drive far to work and have various other vehicles. Probably going on the market soon though as I need a tow rig for the monster. Maybe!
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

As stated already, that is a beautiful truck.

Shop me next time for whatever you're looking for. I consistently beat 4 Wheel Parts, and when I don't by default, I make sure I do in the end.

Affordable mobile auto detailing services in Forth Worth, Arlington, and Dallas. We provide auto accessories for trucks & cars.

Comment

Maybe 33's. hell I can't remember!

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Just FYI fellas, this set up is for sale in the parts section. I guess I deleated my bucket album with the pics. I did go with a different plate this time that I liked better on the newest last FX4 I had! Also the winch is not wireless this time. I never used that feature anyways. I used a Smitty 9500.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Saw it on CL I think. Good deal for it

Comment

Yeah a guy bought the mount and then I put the new winch on my TJ and sold the old 8k.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                X