No announcement yet.

Florida high school shooting: 20-50 injured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds more like a formality to me...issue because of rules slap on hand but glad they did it

“While it may have been a violation of policy to not notify their supervisors that they were going there, their intentions were brave and heroic, I think,” Jeff Marano, president of the Broward County Police Benevolent Association

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/8243ab1...ended-for.html

SWAT members suspended for responding to Florida massacre

A pair of ​Florida ​SWAT team members have been suspended ​over their response to the deadly Parkland high school shooting — for rushing to the scene to help. ​The SWAT members are being disciplined for jumping into action and racing to the rampage scene without permission, officials said. The Miramar Police Department officers, identified by the Florida Sun-Sentinel as Detectives Jeffrey Gilbert and Carl Schlosser, did not advise supervisors that they were going to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, where confessed mass murderer Nikolas Cruz allegedly wiped out 17 ​students and staff and wounded another 16 ​people on Feb. 14, department spokeswoman Tania Rues said Wednesday. The detectives’ ...

WTF!
      Sometimes doing the right thing. isn't the right thing.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

This is why you need in your policies," Unless exigent circumstances exist". Also policies are general guidelines, procedures are how to accomplish those guidelines, and rules are set in stone. You can't possibly cover every situation that happens, although I have seen books that try and cover them. Looked like the penal code.

Now, had those been my guys.........Hey you broke policy, here is your commendation! I would need to know the whole circumstances though. I have worked for some idiots, and the officers made better decisions than the supervisors. Admin usually always took this into consideration. Although I have seen just the opposite also.

Was chasing a car in Red Oak one night (penal code size manual), passed a vehicle that we were chasing that had hit every car in a neighbor hood, half before we started the chase, and fuck traffic lights. I passed him on the left as he was doing 20 mph down a long empty drag, then I got stop sticked, but when I pull off, he thinks something is up, tries to turn around and gets stuck in ditch. We violated two policies that evening, one, Sarg didn't notify me he was deploying sticks ahead, two, never pass a vehicle being chased (dumb policy). We wrote it up, told on ourselves, basically got told good job getting that guy off the street. That video was priceless afterwards as we were talking about the series of unfortunate events and how stop sticks hate me. That's how I started my memo to the chief for the tires being blown out. You have to have a sense of humor in this job.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
          Florida man!
          ahahahahaha! Fuck yeah!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
          X