2020 Shelby GT500 Teaser Image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Shelby GT500 Teaser Image

Amid the big announcement about SUVs, more SUVs and hybrid cars in Dearborn today, Ford gave us REAL CAR-DRIVIN’ PEOPLE what we all really wanted: our first glimpse at the new 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. Prepare to be on notice, Chevy!

Not much to go off of there, but I can dig it so far.

Wow...looks clean AF
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I'm thinking this is going to get the widebody treatment. Looks like they're using the 2015-17 headlights as well.

Comment

mouth that big is going to get more people at cars and coffee.

nom nom nom.

Comment

the cobra is centered and not offset

Comment

I'd fuck it.

Comment

Lines seem kinda odd and boxy to me. I am looking forward to seeing it in real life though.

Comment

We’re only seeing about 10% of the body and I’m already in love! DO WANT!

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                  mouth that big is going to get more people at cars and coffee.

nom nom nom.
                  My thoughts as well.

Comment

Looks like a GT-R to me
                    "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Ford has been hinting about a new Shelby 500 for three years now, first a 2017 release then 2018 release then 2019 release and now a 2020. Their comment about putting Chevy on notice is pretty laughable at this point!

Definitely waiting with bated breath myself. And do love the facia.

David

Comment

That and the bronco. First date was 2017 now 2020 too.

Comment

I'm sure it'll be reasonably priced by 2025. When this comes out, it'll be time to snatch up a GT350 for a bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            I'm thinking this is going to get the widebody treatment. Looks like they're using the 2015-17 headlights as well.
                            Yep look like it. I like the location of the Snake.
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                              Ford has been hinting about a new Shelby 500 for three years now, first a 2017 release then 2018 release then 2019 release and now a 2020. Their comment about putting Chevy on notice is pretty laughable at this point!

Definitely waiting with bated breath myself. And do love the facia.

David
                              I agree.

There is no reason why this car shouldnt be out this year. The other marques are proving much more agile at getting to market.

Comment

Working...
                              X